"The only tired I was, was tired of giving in",(Rosa Parks).
"I would like to be remembered as a person who wanted to be free... so other people would be also free",(Rosa Parks).
- In 1955 Rosa Parks left from work to then get onto the bus
- She sat on the fifth row aka the first section for "colored people".
- When the bus would become full the bus driver would ask the "colored people" to move further towards the back of the bus.
- The reason the bus driver asked them to move was so the "white people" were always in front of the "colored people on the bus.
- When the bus driver asked Rosa to move towards the back she did not
- The bus driver had Rosa arrested
- During this time whites and colored people were both separated in a ways
The Rosa Parks insident is a big part of the civil rights movement because it inspired so many people .Rosa wanted to show that we should all be treated equally no matter of our differences. The world we live is wasn't made to point out our differences and shut us away from cirtain opportunities. We shall all be treated equally and have the same rights as one another. Parks wanted to stand up for what's right and many of us are so greatful for what she has done . She has certainly made a change and we are all grateful for it.