We want to know what you will be when your grow up!
By the end of this web quest you will:
- Research different careers.
- Choose a career that you are interested in doing
- Create a blog about your chosen career
- Step 1: In groups of three to four, research at least three different career using this website www.bls.gov/home.htm. Use the search box in the top right corner to search your chosen careers. Select a result and write down the median pay, what they do, and work environment for each career.
- Step 2: Choose a career that you are interested in and create a blog explaining which career you choose and why you choose this career.
- Step 3: Last, you will get into table groups and read or summarize your blog to your group!
Now that you have researched different careers, picked one you are interested, and written about the chosen career you are going to get to dress up as if you are working in your chosen career and present to the class what a normal day would look like for you in your chosen career!
This will be your evaluation on your presentation!