Welcome to the Mobile Skate Park
At Venture Urban Sports we have developed what we believe to be a completely unique, innovative and ultimately fun product; the mobile skate park.
Our foldable, portable ramps are shipped from California. This means we can pack a whole skate park combined with equipment and safety gear into a very small space. This allows us bring the full urban sports experience straight to your location. We really are urban sports anywhere.
What do you do in a Venture Birthday Party?
At Venture we focus on safe participation as well as fun. Our Birthdays are designed around the basic skills for BMX, skateboarding & scooter.
We have public liability in place up to £10 million that covers participation, our instructors are first aid trained and we have our own child protection policy. We are happy to provide these at any time along with a completed risk assessment for any Birthday.
Every Birthday we provide is different, however we have a template which works a great starting format. The Birthday lasts 1 hour 30 minutes, this includes; 30 minutes BMX coaching, 30 minutes scooter coaching and 30 minutes skill development.
Our instructors are experts in their chosen sport. They guide participants on how to properly approach each ramp and gradually introduce combinations and tricks. By the end of the session participants are able to use the park unaided. The main problem is stopping the fun at the end!
What is involved in each Birthday?
1. Set up - the crew assess the space available and sets up the park according to the space provided
2. Introduction - to the mobile park, coaches and safety talk with all participants
3. Warm up - this section is all on flat ground. Allowing participants to choose equipment they individually go through a series of cones while the instructors assess if the equipment they have chosen is suitable to their stature
4. The basics - once participants have been allocated their equipment they are split into groups and each group is introduced to their first ramp. The skill circuit includes; peddling, turning and stopping.
5. Moving on - this is a combination of both flat ground and ramp apparatus. It implements all the skills acquired in section 4. It focuses on proper ramp entry, judging height and leaving ramps.
6. The layout - at this stage of the birthday the participants should be able to complete the circuit of ramps set out by the instructors.
7. Combinations - sections 1 -5 should have taken 45 mins to an hour. At this stage the instructors are simply on hand to give advice. As the confidence of participants builds each time they complete a circuit instructors can introduce combinations (tricks) depending on the skill level. We can also change the layout or introduce new ramps. The layouts are almost limitless
Our Birthdays are great fun, confidence boosting and above all something completely different. They serve as a complete introduction to urban sports.
To host Venture Urban Sports we require you to book your venue. This can be indoors or outdoors, even in your back garden (grass is unsuitable). We need a smooth level area of approx. 12m x 8m. Venues may ask for a copy of our insurance or a risk assessment which we are always happy to provide.
If you are having difficulty finding a venue just call up and ask us to source one for you. We're more than happy to do this at no extra cost! Although we do need you to book and pay this yourself.
We aim to make pricing as simple as possible. We have two options:
Up to 20 participants - £150
Up to 30 participants - £200
We require a deposit of £50 to secure your booking. Further details upon request.
Join a business that is passionate, determined and supportive. Book your Birthday with us for a completely fun and unique experience that participants will remember for the entire year!