Gabrielle Rivette (2011-15)
- Four-year starter for Northwood
- First Team All-GLIAC Twice
- Highest career 3-point percentage in school history (.432)
Gab could control a game by scoring or by setting up her teammates. Probably the best shooting point guard in school history. Had a great understanding of the game.
Lauren Robak (2012-16)
- Ranks second in school history in points (1,456)
- Three-time All-GLIAC honoree
- Averaged over 15 points per game in final three seasons at Northwood
One of the best all-around scorers Northwood has ever had. Could score from all three levels and was great at getting to the foul line
Maddy Seeley (2014-18)
- Seventh in school history in points (1,374)
- Averaged more than 10 points per game all four years
- Named All-GLIAC in 2017-18
The toughest call of all was here - Maddy versus her former teammate Lindsay Orwat. Lindsay had the best season, but Maddy gets the nod for being better over the span of her whole career. Maddy was fast, athletic and could score points in bunches. Made a ton of big shots and was a great leader.
Pam Wilson (2007-11)
- First Team All-American in 2010-11
- Led team in scoring (16.9) and rebounding (8.8) that season
- Was First Team All-GLIAC twice in her career
Pam only played one year in this decade but was an easy selection because she was so great in that season. One of the toughest competitors I've seen with the women's team. Played four different positions at Northwood in her career.
Jordyn Nurenberg (2012-17)
- Two-time First Team All-GLIAC
- Led Division II in Double-Doubles in 2015-16
- Averaged 16.6 points and 9.2 rebounds per game in final two seasons
Jordyn was a force inside for Northwood. Could score with both hands around the rim and was a very good shooter. Her junior season is the best statistical year in school history.