Mark Your Calendar
Monday, June 5th - Day 2
- Grades K-6: School Spirit Class Color Day (K-Yellow, 1st-Orange, 2nd-Red, 3rd-Blue, 4th-Pink, 5th-Purple, 6th-Teal/Turquoise. All w/ School-Appropriate Bottoms.)
- 150 Building: Grades 2 & 3 Art Club 3:45pm - 4:45pm @ 150 Art Room #908
- 150 Building: K & 1 Art Club 3:45pm - 4:45pm @ 150 Art Room #802
- Grades 2-4: Instrument Rental Night 6:00pm - 7:30pm @ 500 1st Floor Foyer
Tuesday, June 6th - Day 3
- Safeties Squad End-of-Year Lunch/Bowling Trip @ The Palace, Downingtown 11:45am - 2:00pm
- 468 Building: K & 1 Art Club (Club A) 3:45pm - 4:45pm @ 486 Building, Art Room #531
Wednesday, June 7th - Day 4
- 4th Grade: BVA Field Trip (Tripp AM and O'Malley PM)
- HS Student Council Smoothie Fundraiser During Lunches @ 535 Building
- NEHS New Teacher Book Drive Ends
- 468 Building: K & 1 Art Club (Club B) 3:45pm - 4:45pm @ 486 Building, Art Room #531
- Annual Talent Show 6:00pm @ 535 Gym
Thursday, June 8th - Day 5
- 4th Grade: BVA Field Trip (Deegler AM and Wolfe PM)
- 6th Grade Field Trip to Paradise Farm (Reed, Nemic, Dardes, and Shappell)
- 468 Building K Field Trip: Camden Aquarium (Zane, Beinke, Garsils, Dunn, and James)
- 500 Building Principals' Coffee Chat 9:00am - 10:00am @ 500 Conference Room
- 7th Grade Awards Ceremony 1:00pm @ 515 Cafeteria
- 500 Building: Grades 4-6 Art Club 3:45pm - 4:45pm @ 500 Art Room
- Board of Trustees Public Work Session 6:00pm @ 435 Conference Room
Friday, June 9th - Day 6
- 6th Grade Field Trip to Paradise Farm (Rege, D’Annunzio, Grabowski, and Beaudoin)
- Grades 7-12: Cougar Pride Day: Wear Your Cougar Gear with Uniform Bottoms or Jeans
- Grades 9-12: End-of-the-Year BBQ & Block Party @ 535 Building
- 468 Building K Field Trip: Camden Aquarium (Yanoviak, Kelsey, Stauffer, and Llewellyn)
- Spanish Honor Society Pulsera Sales Ends (During 515 and 535 Lunches)
- 4th Grade End of Year Picnic 11:00am - 3:00pm @ 500 Field
- 8th Grade Awards & Moving Up Ceremony 1:20pm - 2:30pm @ 515 Cafeteria
- Athletics Awards Ceremony 6:00pm @ 535 Gym
Saturday, June 10th
- ACT Testing 7:45 pm @ 535 Building
Thank You, Mrs. Mraz!
Labeled as a ROAR Assembly on May 31st, the 150 Building actually held a SURPRISE retirement celebration for our 150 Building Principal, Mrs. Mraz.
New 468 Playground Opens
Originally scheduled to open in August 2017, we are pleased to announce the new playground at our 468/486 Building is now OPEN...early!
We recognize and thank the Home & School Association and the CCS Foundation for funding the new playground in its entirety.
In the photos, Dr. Wight-Mahoney (Principal) and Mrs. Moore (Assistant Principal) celebrate the opening of the playground with Ms. Yanoviak's kindergarten class.
End of School Year Information
Obligations - To receive your child’s report card, all obligations must be met or paid-in-full.
4th Grade Orientation: Historically offered to current 3rd grade students moving from the 150 Building to the 500 Building, our 4th Grade Orientation will not be offered due to construction in the 486 Building and our 4th grade classes being assigned to either the 150 Building or the 486 Building. If families have questions about 4th grade, they should plan to attend Meet the Teacher Night (Thursday, August 17th from 4:00pm until 6:30pm).
MS/HS Orientations: Our MS/HS Orientations already occurred, but if families have related or additional questions, please email our MS Principal, Mr. Sterious or our HS Principal, Dr. O'Brien.
Report Cards - Elementary report cards will be provided to students on the final day of school. MS/HS report cards will be mailed to parents/guardians during the week of June 26th.
HS Graduation - Graduation is Thursday, June 15th at 6:00pm in the 535 William D. Winters Gymnasium. Tickets are required for admittance and all available tickets were distributed.
Summer Hours - Beginning Monday, June 17th, the 500 Building and 435 Building offices will be open from 8:00am until 4:00pm, Monday-Thursday. All other offices will be closed during the summer. Collegium will be closed Monday and Tuesday (July 3rd and July 4th), but will be open from 8:00am until 4:00pm on Wednesday through Friday (July 5th-7th).
Home Address - If you move during the summer, email Mrs. Novak so bussing can be adjusted.
Summer Information Packet - Packets be mailed to families in late July. Included in the packet will be important papers to be completed for the start of the 2017-2018 school year. Also included will be your child’s teacher(s) and room assignment(s).
Food Service Account Balances - Food service account balances will carry over from 2016-2017 to 2017-2018. Families do not need to do anything for this to occur. If you would like a refund from your child's account, please email our Director of Food Service, Mr. Ely. When you email your request, include your child's first and last name, their grade level, and their Food Service PIN.
2017-2018 Building Configurations - The information below was previously announced, but is being offered again as a reminder for our families:
- 150 Building: K-4th Grade (1/2 of our Students)
- 468/486 Buildings: K-4th Grade (1/2 of our Students)
- 500 Building: 5th and 6th Grade
- 515 Building: 7th and 8th Grade
- 535 Building: 9th-12th Grade
Elementary Dismissal Line Reminders
1. Always have your building-specific vehicle placard(s) displayed when on campus. Often, additional faculty/staff report to assist with traffic volume and they are unable to identify families by driver or vehicle make/model. Forgot your placard(s)? Be prepared to present photo ID to CCS staff.
2. Please do not arrive more than 30 minutes prior to the start of our dismissal times:
- Regular Dismissal: 3:45pm
- Early Dismissal: 12:15pm
3. Do not use cell phones or tablets while driving in line, especially when “at the curb” for loading and unloading. Phone and tablet use interferes with safe driving and limits your ability to promptly move your vehicle as the line progresses.
Grades K-6th Character Development Program: Fairness, Responsibility, Respect, Citizenship, Trustworthiness, and Caring.
Here at Collegium, students are recognized by staff for their good character and their names and photos are added to the Good Character Walls. We have new additions to our Good Character Walls:
- Mrs. Sherman's Class
- Ahnest Robinson
- Zachary Steinfeldt
- Adrian Kearney
- Gabrielle Patterson
Do You Shoparoo?
Did you know that one of the easiest ways to earn money for CCS is just by snapping pictures of your receipts?
Shoparoo is a FREE mobile app that turns pictures of your shopping receipts into cash for Collegium! Simply download the app to your mobile device and snap a pictures of your receipts from your everyday shopping (grocery stores, gas stations, Target, Wal-mart, etc.). Last year we earned over $1200. Can we top that this year?
For more information, access the link below.
PowerSchool Mobile App
Experience real-time updates of student performance on any device, wherever you are.
Designed to better engage parents and students to increase student achievement, the free PowerSchool Mobile App creates awareness of student performance and opportunities for improvement. Students can hold themselves accountable and parents can stay apprised of grades, scores, performance, and attendance with real-time notifications.
Users can access PowerSchool mobile from any iOS or Android device, including Apple Watch. Parents and students enjoy the same clean design and interface for consistency across all devices. Learn more about the PowerSchool Mobile App by viewing the video below.
Ready to get started? Access additional PowerSchool Mobile parent information via the link below.
Questions? Send an email using the link below and a member of the Collegium IT Department will reply as quickly as possible.
Specialty Drama Camp
Collegium is proudly offering a new Specialty Drama Camp opportunity during the week of June 19th.
For more information and to start the registration process, please access the Specialty Drama Camp Registration Form, below.
Questions? Please email our Director of Athletics and Extra-Curricular Activities, Mr. McCain.