"Being a busy mom of three, the Campus Parent mobile app is an easy way for me to stay involved in my children's education."
Campus Parent and Campus Student accounts allow users to instantly check school system message notifications as well as student attendance, grades, assignments, and more! Campus Parent (also known as Parent Portal) also allows users to update family contact information, contact preferences, and to enable push notifications.
Parents may set up a Campus Parent account by taking a picture ID to the counseling office of the school to receive an activation key. Accounts are assigned by the district and may take 24-48 hours to activate.
Students use their same school network username and password to login.
If you are new to Infinite Campus apps, go to the App Store (for iPhones) or Google Play (for Android devices) and download the Campus Student or Campus Parent app.
If you already have the Campus Portal app, you will need to delete the old app and download the updated app. Remember to have your username and password ready to login to the new application.
The Campus Student and Campus Parent apps provide the same tools as the browser version, with the benefit of the option to Stay Logged In and receive push notifications.Logging in to the App:
Logging in to the App:
- Download the app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Search for your District Name and State.
- Select your district from the list.
- Enter your Username and Password, provided by your school.
- If using a secure, private device, mark Stay Logged In to receive mobile push notifications.
- Click Log In!
Logging in using the Web:
Students and parents may login from the Parent Portal link on the homepage of the school website. If you are a parent, make sure you are using Campus Parent. If you are a student, make sure you are using Campus Student.
- Click either Campus Parent or Campus Student.
- Enter the Username and Password provided by your school. If you do not have one, contact your school.
- Click Log In!
Information at your fingertips!
CAMPUS PARENT FAVORITES:
- View student grades and get notifications of grade updates
- Review attendance and absences
- Get real-time notifications if your student is absent
- See assignments due or upcoming exams
- Use the Calendar or Grade Book Updates to see recent assignments, missing work, and due dates.
- Receive notifications for School and District Announcements
- View your student's schedule
- Use the schedule to plan appointments, see course information, and teacher contact information.
- Set personal preferences for push notifications
Frequently Asked Questions
I have more than one child in the district. Do I have to set up multiple accounts? No. Your parent activation key will be linked to all of your children in the district. Your children can install the Campus Student app on their personal devices to check grades, assignments, etc...using their login information assigned by the school district.
I have forgotten my password. What should I do now? Bring a picture ID to our school counseling secretary. She will submit a request to the district to reset your password.
I'm not receiving notifications. What should I do? Review the notification settings on your phone itself. Be sure you have enabled the app as well as checked the preferences within the app.
What triggers a notification? I haven't received anything lately. A notification is triggered when attendance, grades or assignment scores are created or modified. You may not receive a notification every day,
I don't have a Parent Portal account. Will I still receive email notifications from the school and district? Yes, as long as there is a current email address on file for your student in the district. If a person is just relying on email notifications into their personal email inbox, these messages can take up to 4 hours to receive inside your personal email account. If a person has a Parent Portal account and/or the Campus Parent app, the school messages show up immediately in the Parent Portal account/Campus Parent App
Created with images by David Kennedy - "Hallway Dweller" • Sharon McCutcheon - "I bought all of these used fiction and fantasy themed books at a thrift store for our nine year old son. He loves reading, and that makes me happy." • Joshua Hoehne - "Lockers" • Joanna Kosinska - "Minimal pencils on yellow" • John Schnobrich - "together now" • Beatriz Pérez Moya - "Folder stack"