Hey guys, welcome to our virtual classroom. I‘m going to fill it with videos, online exercises etc. Remember - it‘s not holiday time - just some unexpected situation for all of us.
- you‘re going to get input / video links / grammar tasks etc.
- there‘ll be homework assignments as well.
- stay in touch via this platform
- send me an email if you need any assistance / support / havemquestions
We‘re going to start on Monday! Stay safe and at home, use social media (but not too extensively ;-) don‘t visit your grannies! Start a to do list to manage your unscheduled time... ;-)
Watch the video twice! With two different tasks in mind:
- watch for content, interesting / new information. Note them down.
- Focus on Listening (!) and identify 5 new words that might be useful to write about the journalist‘s new life on a narrow boat / his motivation / his experiences or the technical and organizational part of his new life.
- Write 100 words about his life. You can pick the focus (new experiences, motivation, challenges, everyday life...)
- Send me your texts (take a picture) or type - by tomorrow!
Corona week 1 - day 3
This homework stays the same!
- Look at the pictures in 1 (p. 81) What is the email probably about? BTW... pic B is a sundial.
- Read the email at p. 81
- make a list of the words you don‘t know. Write them down. Contact sb from your class and work out what they mean.
- learn the new words for p. 81. Do you know how to pronounce them?
Do task 4 on p. 81. Written work ;-) Repeat vocabulary for 80 and 81.
N R lädt Sie zu einem geplanten Zoom-Meeting ein. 10:30 Uhr
- Thema: 7ab
- Meeting-ID: 696 435 055
it‘s so important to stay positive!!
Corona Week 1 - DAY 5
- Read the text p. 82/83 „The Lock“ + learn the vocab for 82/83 („easy-peasy“ for you!!)
- Watch the video below (sorry - 1 minute was just not enough to explain it properly...) and understand how to use und when to use reflexive pronouns...
- Do p. 82, 2b and c (not much ;-)
Welcome to Corona week 2
Preparation for Tuesday:, Mar 24
- Read the red box on p. 83/task 4
- G 14 and G16
- learn vocab for 82 and 83
Tasks till Friday‘s online session
- on your own: listen to the text (link below, p. 84 / 1
- Write down questions you can ask your partner
- set up a zoom meeting according to the grouping in my email
- ask each other about the text in your video conference
- do task 1b together
- Check on words challenge: Fragt euch gegenseitig ab...
- vocab 84
- listen to text 54
- p 84 c
- WB p 61, 11 and 12
Coronca Week 3 Tasks
- Write a diary entry about you Corona experience, feelings, hopes, fears... send it via email (pdf) - due on WED
- Describe one of the pictures (scroll down and say what you see, what is happening (remember: present progressive!!) and what you think about the situation. Voice record it and send me the video or audio file through whatsapp: 0172 8203203 or email
- Order the story EDGAR today!!! it‘s in your emails!
- keep smiling and go outside! Really! This is daily homework! Enjoy some leisure time!
- Watch the video again and do task 3, p. 85 and the green box
- Formthose who were absent: do task 1 and 2 before!
- learn the new vocab 85, repeat old words regularly