Dinner at M&J - Mo & Jules
The Halifax Association of Vegetarians' next dinner will take place at M&J, Monday October 29th, 6:30PM, 813 Bedford Highway, Halifax. M & J's stands for the name of the owners, Mo and Jules. Their restaurant is known to serve great vegetarian and vegan food and to be very friendly and knowledgeable.
For this dinner, we are very proud to present a speaker: Vaughan Black. Black recently retired as a Professor of Law at Dalhousie University. The title of his talk is 'Animal Death in Canadian Law'. You can read more about him here.
This dinner is 100% vegan.
- Burrito Bowl (Refried beans rice, salsa, sour cream, protein, cheese, salad +dressing) - $11
- Coconut Bacon BLT (CBLT) - $11
- Chickpea Curry - $11
- Add soup (creamy winter squash) - $2.75
- Add Broccoli Salad - $2.75
- Add a beverage (each) - $1
- Add dessert (each) - $3
- Option: Soup and salad combo - $7.50
Make your reservations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book as soon as possible to be sure to get a seat!