Pride has many different meanings.
Pride is the love we give ourselves when we embrace our truth. It's the support we give to others when we see them for who they truly are. It's the respect we pay to the LGBTQ+ heroes who have fought for equality.
Welcoming people from all cultures, countries, and religions is essential to our industry’s future innovation and economic success.
#AdobeForAll is Adobe's commitment to building a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and community. We believe that everyone deserves respect and equal treatment, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, ethnicity, age, disability, cultural background or religious beliefs. There's always more to do. Here's how we're taking steps to show our support to our LGBTQ+ employees.
- For employees wishing to undergo gender reassignment, we cover it just like any other medical condition. We cover costs including surgery, medications, hair reconstruction/removal and voice/communication therapy.
- Equal benefits coverage for same-sex spouses and domestic partners
- Reimbursement up to $25,000 for each adoption (maximum of two) for employees wishing to have children
- Reimbursement for non-medical surrogacy expenses up to $25,000 (maximum of two)
- A wide range of fertility benefits through our medical plan
- AdobeProud: employee resource group for LGBTQ+ employees and allies
- Company sponsored Pride marches across 7 of our global cities