What is Diigo?
Reasons for using Diigo
- You find a great site, but do not have time to explore it at the time. Use the read it later tool.
- Use the sticky note tool to remind yourself how you would use a website when you come back to it later.
- Use the highlighter tool to help you organize certain topics within the website or to make notes of a certain portion of the site.
- Import your current bookmarks to Diigo.
- Tag your favorite sites with search terms you often use so that you can find them later.
- Share your bookmarks with others!
However, our main reason for using Diigo, is to create a PLN among our district music teachers by sharing useful websites for classroom use.
Diigo offers teachers a free account.
Teachers must apply for this after they have already signed up for an account.