Sutter employees can find the latest information on COVID-19 screening, personal protective equipment (PPE), isolation, droplet precautions and more on the coronavirus resource page on MySutter. Just paste this URL in your internet browser: http://mysutter/Resources/SHEMS/Pages/Coronavirus.aspx
(You must be connected to the Sutter server to access the page. For remote workers, be sure to log in to the network by VPN before accessing the page.)
- PPE Supply and Guidance Updates
- Care Options for Sutter Patients During COVID-19, including Telemedicine Visits
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- California Department of Public Health
- California Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response
Schedule and attend meetings virtually using our Sutter tools, including Skype, Teams, Adobe Connect and more. Learn more on NewsPlus.
More News & Information
You can find important news and information for employees, patients and the community on a variety of online platforms. Be sure to bookmark these Sutter resources to help stay informed.
- Sutter EAP Offers Therapy Sessions Virtually and by Phone (for Sutter employees)
- Sutter EAP Webinar: Managing the Unknown
- Sutter EAP Webinar: Coping with Traumatic Events
- Sutter EAP Webinar Library
- How to Manage Stress During COVID-19 Outbreak
- Tips for Caregivers: Taking Care of Yourself
- Tips for Caregivers: Preventing and Managing Stress
For questions about HR policies, benefits, PTO or leave, Sutter employees can also contact the Sutter Employee Service Line at (855) 398-1631, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Resources for You & Your Family
- Talking to Your Kids About Coronavirus
- Just For Kids: A Comic Explains COVID-19
- Coping After a Disaster (Coloring Project)
- Tips for Disinfecting Clothes & Spaces at Home
- Scholastic Learn At Home Program: Day-by-day projects to keep kids reading, thinking and growing
- Lesson plans by grade level
- Lesson plans, discussion guides and other teaching ideas
I'm feeling more anxious than normal. I'd like to talk to someone. Is there a counseling resource available for Sutter employees?
Yes. The Sutter Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is just a phone call away. Professionally trained staff are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call toll free at (800) 477-2258 or submit a form for a service request.
Where can I find copies of the SHEMS Daily Flash emails?
The SHEMS Daily Flash is a daily email from Sutter Health Emergency Management Systems (SHEMS). The update is designed to keep Sutter employees and clinicians informed about important COVID-19 information. You can find an archive of these messages on the Team Sutter app. Just log in and click "COVID-19 Daily Flash" from the menu on the left.