SWIMMING POOL RULES
- Limit one swimmer per lane, except members of the same household
- Swimmers remain at least six feet apart at all times, except members of the same household
- Swimmers may bring kickboard, fins, paddles, floaties, water wings etc
- Swimmers provide your own towel until further notice
- Pool reservations can be made in the Foretees App.
- Reservations are available in 1-Hour Max increments. You may continue using your lane if the lane is still available
- Drop-in swimmers are permitted, if there is an open lane. Use check-in sheet prior to using pool
- The pool is used by swimming programs on year-round basis. There is always at least one lane available for members’ use.
- Cancel your reservation in the app if you become unavailable
- Contra Costa Health Department requires diapers specifically designed for swimming are worn by diaper dependent children.
Normally available to Members and Non-members, swim camp this year is not going to happen due to COVID regulations. Spring and Summer Swim Team & Advanced Programs are available for the kids in 2021!!