Round 1: Movie Multiple Choice
1. In the Harry Potter series, which character teaches Harry how to ride the Hippogriff named Buckbeak?
- A) Dumbledore
- B) Hagrid
- C) Professor Snape
- D) Sirius Black
2. In the Star Wars series, who does the voice for Master Yoda?
- A) Jim Henson
- B) James Earl Jones
- C) Frank Oz
- D) Anthony Daniels
3. In Ferris Bueller's Day Off, what song does Ferris sing to in the parade scene?
- A) Surfin' U.S.A. by The Beach Boys
- B) Twist and Shout by The Beatles
- C) Sugar by The Archies
- D) Spirit In The Sky by Norman Greenbaum
4. What Is the first film or TV project that Edgar Wright has released publicly?
- A) Spaced
- B) The Worlds End
- C) Shaun of The Dead
- D) Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World
Round 2: The Name Game!
- Left at a door step right after the death of his parents, a young boy who posses strange abilities attends a school of other gifted children like him only to find the dark secrets and history that the school has.
- After a series of unfortunate events, the disagreement of two praised heroes causes them to form separate teams and fight while a man threatens to tear them apart and frame a friend of the of those heroes.
- A film that chronicles the high school life of a socially awkward kid and his Mexican best friend who runs for school president.
Round 3: The Chain
- Chris Pratt
- Ben Affleck
- Seth Rogan
Round 4: Finals
Each team has to write 3 Questions and give them to the other team to answer.