Mukilteo Elementary Leadership Day
Whew! It’s a busy time at M.E.! Thanks for keeping track of everything!
Leadership Day is NEXT FRIDAY on March 10th.
What is it? Leadership Day is an opportunity for families, community members, and educators from other states and schools districts to see what the Leader in Me program is all about. Moreover, it is a chance for our students to showcase their leadership skills!
Our class has been involved in getting ready for Leadership Day by:
• Creating Synergy Art Projects that will be on display
• Participating in the Kindness Campaign that our Student Senate has organized
• Using their Everyday Leadership to be the best friends and students they can be.
• Practicing their Leadership actions and attitudes in the 7-Day Leadership Challenge.
• Participating in a "Green and Clean" effort to show our school pride.
Additionally, on Leadership Day:
• Leadership Notebook Sharing: 1 student from our class will be sharing his/her notebook with the guests.
• Classroom Visit: Our classroom will likely be open for guests to visit to see how we incorporate the habits into our class community. Greeters will welcome the guests into the classroom and classmates will carry on with their learning while also being available to speak with guests about leadership.
• Clap-Out: We have signed up to help clap the guests out at the end of Leadership Day.
Here is the link to sign-up to come that morning.