- Over 1100 people outreached in 220 hours of Community sessions
- 300 Consumer Sessions with over 400 attendees
- 39.9% Blue Room Utilisation
Most Loved Customer Experience
Building Relationships with the Community of Swansea and surrounding areas to grow our business. I have learnt and practised skills of talking to external groups about Three and have practised stakeholder management. Asides from growing our business outside of the blue room it has been challenging finding the balance between Consumer and Community. This is a priority for 2017.
Schools and Childrens Groups
After contacting Shaz Abdean - Community Leader I led my first Community meeting with Communities First team of ten officers sharing with them what we do. Since then I have maintained regular contact with the team and have delivered sessions in and our of the blue room reaching people who are normally digitally excluded.
Accessibility & Disabled Groups
Growing Business in the blue room has been the most challenging. Our Success story has been Junior Discovery over August holidays and October Half-term with utilisation reaching up to 60%. Most popular sessions in Junior Discovery include Vlogging, Discovery Quest & Coding with Hopscotch. Android & Honor have also been very popular with the BAU Sessions, however this is something that needs to develop more.
Highly Engaged Knowledgeable People
Throughtout 2016 we have been working on ways to engage retail with Discovery. I have supported teams across the estate with In Store Discovery including running a Community session in Morecambe, Lancashire. Asides from the In Store project I have also been engaging with Area 12. Engagement with the teams did get challenging in Q2 & Q3 due to the changes in the team in Swansea and Annual Leave. Originally we were visiting Neath & Port Talbot once per month to encourage bookings from their stores to Swansea - however that had stopped in Q4 due to time challenges. Moving into 2017 I would like to offer more sessions for these local stores to attend - such as Online Safety community sessions.
Area 12 Engagement
- Ran 7 Discovery Training Days throught Q1 reaching the 7 local stores to Swansea and training on Accessibility. This training gave the teams the opportunity to ask questions about Discovery and find out how it can support them in store.
- Attended Recognition Day with Dan in Q3 to recognise great customer experience - giving out two awards for Discovery Ambassador and Discovery Champion.
- With support from Rick created an area 12 Discovery video to engage the area. Video included interviewing Kev Baker and Dan Curtis.
- Invited the area to join Community sessions in the Swansea area with 4 members of staff joining us at two separate Online Safety sessions. This gave the team an opportunity to join a Discovery session and learn that we offer more than just BAU sessions.
In Store Discovery
- Visited stores in my cluster and also supporting area 12 & 13 during Freya's absence.
- Supported a meeting in Blackburn with Age UK and delivered a community session in Lancaster with a local Guides group
- Created an In-Store Discovery Brownies pack for Online Safety so the teams can deliver sessions.
- Offered ongoing supported and developed my Conference Call skills to ensure those supporting Discovery are engaged.
Supporting Sian Lewis
- I have supported Sian in developing her community skills in Swansea by leading sessions and meetings - but also offering open and honest feedback to help Sian grow.