Essential stops in the United Arab Emirates
Experience the Dubai World Fair and Expo October 2021 - March 31, 2022
Dubai, the largest city in the United Arab Emirates, and Abu Dhabi, its capital, are two contrasting yet equally dazzling cities you will discover on this 5-night vacation. Be amazed by one of the largest mosques in the world, pristine beaches, fragrant souks and more!
Book with confidence!
Our Flexible Change Plan is included with this package , allowing you to cancel and rebook at a later date for any reason (even COVID-19) up to 14 days before departure for a full credit that can be used for travel at a later date.
- Round-trip economy class airfare to Dubai (DXB)
- Personalized meet & greet assistance upon arrival at the airport in Dubai
- Round-trip airport transfers in a deluxe air-conditioned vehicle
- 2 nights in Dubai at the Grand Millennium Hotel, or similar
- Dubai city tour with English speaking guide (full-day)
- Transfer from Dubai to Abu Dhabi
- 2 nights in Abu Dhabi at the Royal Rose Hotel, or similar
- Abu Dhabi city tour with English speaking guide (half-day)
- Beach access in Abu Dhabi
- Transfer from Abu Dhabi to Dubai
- 1 night in Dubai at the Grand Millennium Hotel, or similar
- Daily Buffet breakfast at the hotel
- Begin your vacation in 21st century Dubai, home of the Burj Khalifa, then travel to the chic capital of Abu Dhabi.
- Watch the incredible light show at the Dubai Fountain, the world’s tallest performing fountain!
- Discover the three artificial Palm Islands: Palm Jumeirah, Deira Island and Palm Jebel Ali.
- Stand in awe at Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi, one of the world's largest mosques!
- Feel like a VIP on one of Abu Dhabi's many fine beaches.
Kick off your vacation in Dubai, the glitzy centerpiece of the United Arab Emirates that's home to the world's tallest building, biggest shopping mall and countless other world records. Follow a knowledgeable guide on a tour taking you to Dubai Creek, Gold Souk and the sites of new Dubai. Then enjoy time on your own to explore this incredibly futuristic city!
Next stop: Abu Dhabi. Settle into Dubai's quieter, more conservative sibling and embark on a tour taking you to the magical Sheikh Zayed Mosque. Relax on one of Abu Dhabi's many pristine beaches and watch the boats glide through Dhow Harbor.
Please keep in mind that Friday is a weekend in the United Arab Emirates, so most museums and shops in the Historical District are closed in the morning and open late in the afternoon. Plan accordingly!
Helpful links for travel to the UAE:
Vacation package is round-trip, based on 2 travelers from JFK starting at $1251 per person for 5 nights. Includes air, airport taxes, hotels, airport and inter-city transfers, tours and breakfast daily. Additional baggage charges may apply.