Our first Credo Cares initiative is the Pantry Access Management System (PAMS). Currently data is being entered into an in-house desktop application to begin meeting the inventory needs for a local charity using Credo’s proprietary logistics software module.
We are reaching out to local charities to seek not only interest, but gain further knowledge of where the biggest need is. Input from people who are part of charities daily routine is vital to making this a positive user friendly application. If your charity would like to give input in our feasibility study, please click on the link below.
Some Key Elements From the Cares Initiative:
- Creates a coherent inventory database system allows for an expandable tracking of food, new toys, clothing, household goods, building materials, office supplies, etc.
- Records Incoming and Outbound activities as donations arrive or leave
- Uses scanning or other quick entry to safely and accurately receive the goods, and provide costs for basic reporting.
Excited at the prospect of launching Credo Cares 2.0 app by the end of November 2020, expanding functionality, and opening to charities by for a small monthly fee.
- A web-enabled version of our Cares apps for easier updates and secure remote access to data.
- API integration ability with other systems to save time by avoiding duplicate effort gathering Client & Volunteer data.
- A secure token based progressive web app will give clients of all ages a dignified way to share needs, set preferences, and alert volunteers of any allergies or special medical concerns, etc, as they schedule visits/pickups. Charities will then be able to gather inventory to meet the needs and then to send out timely text or email for notifications and confirmations.
- Volunteer/Employee check in to track who handles donations and check ins to manage any potential health or safety concerns.
- Send electronic receipts to Donors.