Discussions and group work will be focused around the following four topics...
- Creating healthy relationship patterns; the power of saying "No."
- Positive and negative body image; cultivating shame resilience
- Social media, cyber bullying, and navigating the "mean girl" culture
- Career and college goals; where to start
- Meeting times will be Wednesdays from 5pm to 6pm, starting January 25th.
- Location: 5309 Village Creek Dr. Ste. 100, Plano, TX
- Cost is $375 for 5 sessions (minimum) and $675 for 10 sessions (save $75).
For booking and more information...
Contact The Montfort Group by phone, email, or website.