Hi, welcome to my website, and thank you for your interest!
Bernhard Lill, Telephone: 01577-2371372, E-Mail: email@example.com
The website hoster, Adobe Systems Software Ireland Limited, 4-6 Riverwalk, Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24, Republic of Ireland, collects and stores information in so called Server-Log Files. This information is transmitted automatically by your web browser when you’re surfing on my web pages. This is the information collected:
Type of browser and device;
Webpage that led you to an Adobe website;
Search terms entered into a search engine which lead you to an Adobe website;
Use and navigation of websites (collected through cookies and similar technologies, or by Adobe servers when you are logged in to the app or website).
Collecting and storing this information is necessary to keep this website running and to prevent or investigate a possible misuse of this website. This is in my personal interest, too. The legal base for collecting and temporarily storing your personal data is art. 6 par. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Important: Since cookies are stored on the your computer and transmitted by it to this site, you as the user have full control over these cookies. By by configuring your browser's privacy settings, you can disable or restrict the transmission of cookies. Already saved cookies can be deleted at any time.
This is how to do it: for Google Chrome, for Firefox and for Safari.
– You have the right to obtain information from Adobe about the nature of your personal data stored, about its source and its recipient.
– You have the right to obtain from Adobe information about why they processes your personal data.
– You have the right to demand from Adobe the correction of your personal data or the deletion.
The legal base for these three rights are articles 15, 16 und 17 DSGVO.
– You also have the right to object to our processing your data, and you don’t have to give any reason for that. (art. 21 DSGVO)
– And you have the right to complain about Adobe's processing your data at the regulating authority. (art. 77 DSGVO)
This site uses SSL encryption to protect the transmission of sensitive content, such as the requests you send to us as the site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection when the url in you browser changes from „http: //“ to „https: //“ and when a lock symbol appears. If SSL encryption is enabled, the data you submit to us can not be read by third parties.