GamesForceGO! real leaders:
- Supports both teachers and pupils in Year 5/6 to understand what great leadership looks, sounds and feels like.
- Gives teachers the tools to support the development of Leadership Fundamentals in pupils, including a template programme, resources and a menu of ideas to include, challenge and support young leaders.
- Provides pupils with opportunities to lead and deliver small events and competitions.
- Empowers teachers and pupils to deliver high quality, healthy competition through a focus on Personal Best.
- Provides schools with ideas for whole school leadership roles, which contribute to pupil voice; British and whole school values; the new healthy schools rating and character development, while providing meaningful application of learning.
- Provides schools with a method of evidencing and celebrating impact of leadership development.
Cost: £245 plus VAT per delegate and includes
- 1 day training for an identified member of staff
- A range of resources to run the programme including 10 leaders’ booklets, leaders’ posters, interactive 10 module programme
- Key Stage 1 competition festival, 8 Create Review Dice and other supporting tools
- Personalised impact report to evidence and celebrate impact