BCMS is once again collecting Box Tops! Check out the Box Top Link for the new ways to submit box tops! This year, we will still submit the transition cut box tops- but you can get the app for your phone and scan them in! Check out the information here!
Our start time this year is 8:35. Our end time is 3:35. Breakfast will begin at 8:10. Homeroom begins at 8:35 and is for attendance purposes. If you have questions regarding car drop off or bus transportation, please call our front office! DROP and read time continues and for the month of of August, it is at the end of the day and is a choice novel. We encourage families to grab a book off our of Free Little Libraries when you are at open house to read with your child!
•Welcome Back Scholars• 🎉
2019/20 #beBcms administrtion team
Mrs. Raeburn as Principal, Mr. Scott as our Assistant Principal and BCHS Head Football Coach and Mrs. Ennis, Assistant Principal and Director of Athletics. We love serving our school and community. ❤️🎉🤓
#BeYouBeHereBelong #ALLin #BeBCMS
Bryan County Middle School Teacher of the Year 2019•2020
Upcoming events and notes:
- Monday-September 30th- #CelebrateMonday Welcome Back! Football AWAY, Softball at Home (HP)
- Tuesday-October 1st- #TurnUpTuesday- Softball HOME, Tennis at Screven, Softball TBD: Playoffs Round One, 6th grade field trip
- Wednesday-October 2nd- #WinWednesday, 7th grade field trip
- Thursday-October 3rd-#ThankfulThursday- 8th grade field trip, Homecoming Middle School football game (HOME), Kindness Squad presented, BCHS Parade!
- Friday-October 4th-Redskin Spirit Day! Go Redskins! Last day of Quarter One! PBIS Celebration PM
- Yearbooks are on sale! $40.00. You can use My Payments Plus to pay! Go to Parent Information/My Payments Plus on our web page.
- Please send in your updated vaccination information
- Progess Reports: 10/11
- You can get #BeBCMS newsletter in a variety of ways. It is posted to our facebook page every Sunday. It is sent out via Thrillshare based on the number you have stored as primary in Powerschool, and it is also linked on our web page. Please check your Powerschool primary phone information to make sure you can get texts from Thrillshare. This year, I will not be using REMIND.
- Field Trips are being scheduled and will be loaded into My Payments Plus so you can make payments toward the larger, more expensive field trips. Stay tuned for more information from the grade level teams. If you have questions regarding the trips, please reach out to your child's teachers
- Grade Levels send out a "Peek of the Week" each week. These Peeks can be found on our website and on our Facebook page. You can also check them out on Twitter.
- Ms. Raeburn’s cell: 912-255-0630
- Ms. Raeburn’s email: email@example.com
Thank you for your support of Bryan County Middle. I am proud to serve as the Principal of the best middle school in Georgia!
We want YOU to have it all! 🤓🌟💯🤩😎💔