Take Your IUL Sales to the Next Level
Penn Mutual's new Accumulation Builder SelectSM Indexed Universal Life product offers some of the strongest guarantees in the IUL marketplace. This full-featured IUL product can give you a competitive edge and help your clients reach their protection and accumulation goals. Accumulation Builder Select IUL offers:
- Strong Accumulation Potential supported by two built-in enhancements specifically designed to maximize your clients' upside potential.
- Diverse Accumulation Options including a choice of four indexed accounts and a fixed account option.
- Solid Protection including a standard 30 year no lapse guarantee and the Chronic Illness Accelerated Benefit Rider automatically included at no additional cost at issue.* (* Actual number of no lapse years varies based upon the age of the insured. Chronic Illness Accelerated Benefit Rider included on most policies subject to eligibility requirements.)
2016 Penn Mutual Life Underwriting and New Business Key Dates
Holiday Hours: The Home office will be closed on the following days:
- Thanksgiving Holiday: Thursday, November 24, 2016 & Friday, November 25, 2016 (early closing Wednesday, November 23, 2016)
- Christmas Holiday: Monday, December 26, 2016
- New Year’s Day: Monday, January 2, 2017
November 11: Formal applications should be submitted to the home office and/or informal applications should have tentative offers.
November 18 (1035 Exchange Processing): Life cases that will be paid via a 1035 exchange should be approved with all requirements by November 18 to allow time for the exchange to be processed by the other carrier. While we still cannot guarantee payment by year‐end, using the November 18 cutoff will provide a reasonable amount of time to secure the funds. In the event the 1035 funds will not be secured by year‐end, premium(s) must be paid by December 30, 2016 to secure the policy in 2016.
December 12 (All Requirements Received): Underwriting requirements must be received in New Business by December 12, to ensure a case will be processed for year‐end credit. Requirements received after this date will still be processed, but yearend credit cannot be guaranteed.
December 19 (Approval and Issue Instructions Received): All issue instructions must be received no later than 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time on December 19.
December 27 (Initial Premium Submitted): Money received by December 27, on an issued policy will be paid for year‐end. While we will make every attempt to process any money received after the 27th, we cannot guarantee that all funds will be processed. We strongly encourage you to get all requirements submitted and business paid by the 27th. For products with an external 1035 exchange that will not be processed by December 27, funds from the client will be required to ensure placement of the policy in 2016. Note: Any policies issued and paid the week of Monday, December 26 will be considered 2016 production paid in 2017.
TRACKING AND ADDITIONAL SUPPORT
Life cases can be tracked via Insight section of Producers Place. Support on priority cases will be available from members of the Life New Business Department at (800) 677-7366.