Hello Hill Families-
The Hill Jog-A-Thon (JAT) is Friday, September 27th. Below are a few reminders...
- Please have your child wear comfortable clothing. Jeans might not be comfortable to run it, and no open toed shoes, sandals, or crocs. Gym shoes are perfect. Dress for the weather…dress in layers. It could be chilly if you are the first grade to run, but it should get warmer as the day goes on. We have attached the times per grade with this message.
- Children will receive their JAT shirts the morning of the run. Tell your child they will be putting their JAT shirt over the shirt they wear to school.
- Children should bring a water bottle to school as one will not be provided this year.
- Everyone can watch the Husky Run bulletin board and the donation thermometer in the front hall to see class numbers rise as donations are brought in. The class that raises the most money will be the new Top Dog and get the Top Dog Trophy for the year! Our Goal this year is $15K. We can do it!
- MOST IMPORTANT THING: Have fun and set yourself a goal of the number of laps you would like to complete in 20 minutes!
Jog-a-thon: Run with P.R.I.D.E.
Please feel free to share the donation link below on social media with friends and family.
We still need volunteers. Please sign up below.
Jog-a-thon Run Times
Shari Pawlus - Principal - Hill Elementary