Scheduling your senior portrait session with me is easy! One phone call or text and your session date can be reserved. Then the fun begins.
I will schedule an in-office consultation with you and your family to review the contract, confirm the date, time and location of the session and to simply just get to know you all better. This informal meeting helps us all understand what is expected, defines all the details and starts the creative juices flowing.
My goal is to showcase everything fun, cool, interesting and original about YOU through my creative images.
We will discuss location ideas, clothing options, grooming, and the overall experience that awaits us!
- a consultation to discuss details and get to know the senior
- 2-3 hour custom photography session:
- 2 locations within an hour of the Kittanning, PA area
- up to 3 wardrobe changes
- professional hair and makeup stylist for minor touch ups and posing assistance
- professional retouching applied to each final image to enhance your features and the session location
- an in-person gallery reveal to see your 25 edited images come to life on a big screen TV
- a yearbook digital is supplied to the high school yearbook staff via email
- a 2-3 minute Cinematic film highlighting your portrait day
- 1 - 8x12 mat board print
- 1 - 5x7 linen print
- 4x6 prints of the 25 edited images
- one 11x14 gallery wrap canvas
- 5 digital image downloads with print release up to 8x10 size
- additional prints, canvases and gifts can be ordered after the gallery reveal
$650.00 plus PA sales tax
💚 I value my art - it’s my vision - it’s my passion. And to this day I still cherish my own family albums - although often covered in dust they still hold every cherished memory I have of my family and my friends. I don’t want you to miss this same nostalgia down the road. You will be so thankful one day to have the printed images there in your hands to share with the next generation of family and friends. 💚
Please consider booking ahead because my senior sessions are very popular and my calendar fills up quickly once spring rolls around. A $100.00 deposit is required to hold a date (which is applied to your total fee due on or before in-person gallery reveal). Contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by leaving a voice mail at 724.664.3976 to reserve your date and details on providing the deposit. Thanks!