Easter is often represented by eggs, baby chicks, and baby bunnies - all symbols of new life. For Christians the empty cross is our symbol of new life.
The Bible says, "if any man be in Christ He is a new creature." Easter is the celebration of this new life. In fact, Easter is the reason LCA exists! It's not about math or science or history; those are just tools that we use. Our ultimate goal is to share the new life found by believing and accepting the Lord Jesus Christ as our personal Savior. We exist to share with students how much God loves them, and then to help them grow and mature in their faith.
"...I am the resurrection and the life." - Jesus
LCA is helping students develop a love for the Lord and a love for learning. This past week our elementary students loved reading during Right to Read Week!
With the current school year rapidly coming to a close, and plans being put in place for the next school year, here are some important tuition reminders.
- The EdChoice renewal deadline is April 15. Students must complete the LCA online re-enrollment process in order to renew their EdChoice Scholarship.
- Tuition for the '19-'20 school year will begin in June with payments through your FACTS account.
- Because we make hiring and curriculum decisions based on the June enrollment, paid tuition is non-refundable.
- Students cannot begin a new school year until the previous year's account is paid in full.
- If you need financial assistance or help in any way regarding your enrollment, please contact Sarah Griffin in the Business Office.
The following events take place early in May, so it is important to mark your calendars now for:
Thursday, May 2, 7:00 PM Pataskala National Day of Prayer celebration held at LCA
Saturday, May 4, our 8th Annual Eagle Golf Classic at Willow Run Golf Course
May 6-10 LCA Teacher Appreciation Week celebration