POSTS FOR YOU TO USE
10 TEXT AND PHOTO POSTS
1. Ensuring access to #PrimaryHealthCare is the first step to building strong families, stable communities and productive nations. #HealthForAll. Join the conversation @USAIDGH
2. @USAIDGH + its partners improve #PrimaryHealthCare access & strengthen #HealthSystems by working with communities, private sector & local governments. #HealthForAll. Learn more.
3. Local communities play a vital role in helping deliver #PrimaryHealthCare services, promoting healthy behaviors & holding their #HealthSystems accountable. Learn more @USAIDGH
4. Investments in #PrimaryHealthCare are proving to be the best way to help countries make quality health care more affordable, sustainable & accessible to all. #HealthForAll Follow the conversation @USAIDGH
5. Strong, sustainable #HealthSystems safeguard national security by building resilience against public health threats & infectious disease outbreaks. It starts with #PrimaryHealthCare. Learn more @USAIDGH
6. Why is strengthening #PrimaryHealthCare a game-changer for local communities, cities & nations? It reduces health outcome disparities & makes access to care more equitable. See how @USAIDGH is helping build sustainable #HealthSystems.
7. How has community-based #PrimaryHealthCare helped save 48M children's lives since 2000? One reason: it involves civil society organizations to train local volunteer community health workers. Follow the conversation @USAIDGH.
8. @USAIDGH works with countries to to plan, fund & manage their continued progress in #PrimaryHealthCare toward #HealthForAll. Statistics from 2012–2017 demonstrate that USAID’s efforts are making a difference. Learn more.
9. Through combined efforts of communities & health workers, @USAIDGH #PrimaryHealthCare programs achieved positive outcomes, like the creation of more sustainable maternal & newborn services. #HealthForAll. Learn more.
10. It’s time to accelerate progress toward sustainable, equitable #PrimaryHealthCare: The Global Conference on Primary Health Care is October 25-26 in Astana, Kazakhstan. Follow @USAIDGH and learn more at @WHO @UNICEF
We invite you to use these pictograms in two possible ways:
- Add your organization’s name or logo to pictograms by using a graphics program.
- Use the pictograms with USAID’s logo
Please right click to download.
WITH USAID LOGO
Below are images used in the posts we provided. You can use them in your own posts. Or, feel free to use your own images.