Whether you're celebrating a personal milestone, such as reaching a fitness goal, upcoming birthday, wedding, glamming it up for what will be a flirty gift to your significant other or simply just because...you'll gain confidence, add more self love, acceptance and feel more at home and beautiful in your body.
"One of the most empowering and liberating experiences" - Sara C.
"This has been one of my best kept secrets...Lindsey is an unbelievably talented photographer. She not only knows the beauty of the female body but her work empowers women of all ages. As soon as I got engaged I called her to make she I was able to get an appointment. When the two of us collaborated our creative energy spread like wildfire and we captured timeless magic. I would recommend all women to take the opportunity to shoot with her. You will not regret it." - Jullie Hammer
««« LOVE NOTES «««
"Lindsey made me feel completely comfortable and at ease. As a working mom, I don’t usually view myself as sexy, but I felt like a supermodel! I would recommend this experience to ANYONE who wants to get back in touch with her feminine side. My intent was to take these pictures for my husband, but it turned into an incredible experience for me and really gave my confidence a huge boost." - Natalie
“I think a lot of women let their body-image insecurities dominate in situations like this. Letting go of that in such a private setting can be exhilarating, especially doing so with confidence in the photographer. Lindsey knows how to use this opportunity to play up all the beautiful things about you so that you can forget any ‘flaws’ you might otherwise feel you have. She was incredible at guiding me through every pose and has a very calming and uplifting presence. I believe everyone should do something like this sometime – even if no one but yourself ever sees the photos. The experience is liberating and the end results can show you all the beauty you might not know you have.” - Brooke
"I look amazing…but best of all, I FEEL AMAZING." - Stephanie
“My fiance was at a loss for words. I think I heard a ‘WOW!’, ‘Are you serious!?!’, ‘These are amazing…you look amazing!’ It was pretty fun to sit back and watch him as he turned each page. The smile on his face was like one I have never seen before. I will be back to do it again someday!” - Nicole
All of our Boudoir Collections Include:
- Styling, skillful art direction and posing during your shoot
- Celebratory complimentary champagne
- High-resolution, downloadable printable images
- Our beauty guide full of tips and wardrobe suggestions
I have never done this before. Will you help me prepare and pose for the shoot?
- Absolutely! We are here with you every step of the way. All of our collections include skillful art direction during the shoot and our beauty guide that is full of tips that will help you prepare. We are going to coach, guide and pose you for beautiful and unique images that will take your breath away. You will look (and feel!) your best during the process.
Do I get the digital images of my photos?
- Yes. You will receive the high-resolution, printable images via digital download with all of our collections.
Will my images be retouched?
- All of the images you receive will have our signature retouching which includes minor blemish removal and light skin softening. However, we encourage you to power yourself with a self-love mindset and embrace every part of you.
What days do you shoot?
- We normally shoot boudoirs Monday-Friday and in the afternoon and early evening for best light. If you have a circumstance where you can only shoot on a Saturday or Sunday, please email us for weekend rates and availability.
Will you use my images on your website and portfolio?
- Your privacy is assured and respected and we will only share images with your approval. Every image you see has been graciously approved by the woman in the photo.
Do you offer boudoir gift certificates?
- Absolutely! These are such fun gifts for the gorgeous lady or friend in your life.
I'm engaged! And would love to give this to my future hubby as a special gift. When should I book my shoot in order to have my pictures ready before the wedding?
- Congratulations! Bridal boudoirs are so much fun. We recommend booking at least 2-3 months before your day. Rush options are available, please inquire for rates.
Where do you shoot?
- We shoot exclusively on-location. Whether if that be in the comfort of your home, a friend's, a beautiful outdoor location or if you'd like to book a gorgeous hotel room / airbnb and make a fun night out of it with your man and girls afterwards. We can work together in finding the perfect setting that fits your vision and are happy to go over these options after your shoot date is reserved!
How do I book?
Email us at LindseyHahn@gmail.com to discuss potential dates and the collection that fits your vision. A 50% non-refundable retainer is needed to reserve your day. The remaining 50% is due 2 weeks before your shoot. Dates are on a first come, first serve basis and can only be held with a retainer and agreement.
What are the typical turnaround times?
Delivery of the digital images is approximately 4 weeks from your shoot date and albums take about 2-3 weeks to create and ship. Rush options are available, please inquire for rates.
LindseyHahn@gmail.com | 805.674.5196