Content Info For The Week
- ELA (Gordon): This week we will work on essential skills that will carry us into 8th grade. Students will have a chance to bring grades up before report cards and we will review summarizing information. As always please contact me if you have any questions.
- Read 180 (Hester & Miller): Even though scholars will have a short week, they still have a lot of work to get done. They are going to compare and contrast text to video as they watch a movie about Dawn Wall. Scholars will also be learning how to navigate Google Classroom for e-Learning, in the event it becomes necessary.
- Math (Allmond, Fulton, Lothridge): This week, students will practice, practice, practice everything they learned in the previous week! No quizzes will be given this week. : )
- Science (Aldred & Tedder): Scholars will focus on classification of March Mammal Madness Division animals this week. By Friday, students will answer questions summarizing classification in order to explain the importance of a need for a system of classification.
- Social Studies (Lewis & Waddell): Students will begin looking at documents related to the chocolate production of Africa this week. We will start with the background essay so they can develop their introductory paragraph and then deep dive into documents.
Look what we have been up to!
7th Grade Team Contact Info!
Teachers pictured from left to right:
Anna Waddell-Social Studiesemail@example.com
Anna Lewis-Social Studiesfirstname.lastname@example.org
John Allmond-ESS Mathemail@example.com
Bobi Hester-ESS Read firstname.lastname@example.org
Brandi Miller-Read email@example.com
Anne Marie Aldred-Sciencefirstname.lastname@example.org