1. A combat engineer is a soldier who performs a variety of construction and demolition tasks under combat conditions.
2. US Army 12B Combat Engineer - Monthly $2,982/mo-US Army Combat Engineer - Hourly $10.81/hr
3. Combat Engineers work outside and sometimes inside.
4. Supervise, serve, or assist as a member of a team, squad, section, or platoon; provide combat engineering support to combat forces; and operate Combat Engineer Vehicles
5. There is a demand for combat engineering
6. Those who want to serve must first take the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery, a series of tests that helps you better understand your strengths and identify which Army jobs are best for yo