MGM Grand boasts a remarkable array of rooms & suites, entertainment, clubs, lounges and world-class dining. Guests enjoy a Grand spa, fitness center, Cristophe Salon, expansive pool complex and the sexy Wet Republic Ultra pool. Everything you need for a complete Las Vegas experience is under one roof! Entertainment lives in abundance at the MGM Grand right on the Strip.
- KA by Cirque du Soleil takes adventure to an all-new level.
- World-renowned magician David Copperfield appears regularly at David Copperfield Theatre.
- Catch the hottest names in standup along with appearances by Brad Garrett at Brad Garrett's Comedy Club.
- Traditional French cuisine is anything but traditional when it's the work of "Chef of the Century" Joel Robuchon. James Beard Award-Winning Chef Tom Colicchio uses only the freshest ingredients and simple preparation for his dishes at Tom Colicchio's Craftsteak. The Grand Wok satisfies every craving for Asian cuisine, with culinary cross-section of Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Korean, and Vietnamese. At 'wichcraft, Top Chef's Tom Colicchio has created a menu of masterpieces with delicious artisan ingredients for gourmet on the go. For a quick and easy meal, MGM Grand Buffet is open for breakfast, brunch, and dinner.
- Get ready for unbeatable entertainment at the Grand Garden Arena. This premier concert venue hosts everything from concerts to sporting events, with seating for up to 16,800 people. And with excellent sightlines and state-of-the-art acoustics, there isn't a bad seat in the house. Guests under 21 will no longer be able to check in to this hotel.
NOTE: The hotel charges a daily resort fee of $32 USD ($35.84 USD with tax). This is inclusive of the following services: Internet access, fitness centre access, local and 800 phone calls, and additional inclusions.