This spring UTSA is hosting a 30-second film festival on TikTok! Your mission? Create a 30-second video that highlights how you relax with Adobe Creative Cloud. This is your chance to take a break from the world around you make something fun. The top three videos will receive prizes that will help you on your creative journey and the top ten winners will receive free Adobe swag!
- All videos must use Adobe Creative Cloud in some way. Don’t know where to get started with Adobe? Check out our Intro to the Adobe Cloud for more information.
- Video must be shared publicly on TikTok with the hashtag #UTSAadobecreative.
- The content of your video should be appropriate for all. (If you wouldn’t show it to your grandmother, rethink your idea.)
- By participating, you agree that UTSA can share your content with others.
- Your video must follow the rules of social distancing and other COVID-19 safety procedures.
- Only currently enrolled UTSA students are eligible.
- Content posted after the end date will not be considered.
- If anyone other than yourself appears in your video, you must have their approval to be in the piece.
- If you are chosen as the winner, you must pick up your prize on campus.
- Do not use copyrighted video or audio for your video.
- Any TikTok that does not abide by the following rules or contains harmful, provocative, or discriminatory language/actions will NOT be considered and disqualified. Videos must follow TikTok’s Community Guidelines and UTSA’s Student Code of Conduct.
UTSA reserves the right to remove submissions based on content. Entry does not guarantee that you will win a prize. By using the hashtag #UTSAadobecreative on your video, you give UTSA the right to use your content for promotional use. If, for any reason, certain prizes are unavailable at the end of the contest, a comparable prize will be awarded. Entries that use copyrighted material will be disqualified.