Preparing for your boudoir session is the most important thing you can do!
1-3 DAYS PRIOR
- Begin Hydrating--By drinking lots of WATER, you ensure your skin to look its best!
- Shave, pluck, or wax 1-3 day BEFORE, depending on your skin's sensitivity!
- Get a mani/pedi! **Tip--Take your own polish so if you knick your polish, you can touch it up!**
- Try to get in those zzz's. :)
THE NIGHT BEFORE
- No Alcohol. Alcohol dehydrates you, which makes wrinkles show even if you don't have many. Alcohol makes you retain water and look and feel bloated. It can make your eyes look red and tired, and Most importantly, Don't risk missing your alarm for your appointment.
- Continue to drink plenty of water and avoid foods that you're sensitive to, make you feel bloated or have an upset stomach. **DO NOT STARVE YOURSELF! YOU WILL NEED ENERGY FOR THIS SESSION!**
- Get a Good night's Rest! I'll see you in the morning :)
- Arrive with Clean skin, hair and nails. Please no old or chipped nail polish. I can fix that, and will charge extra to do so.
- Wear LOOSE fit clothing to reduce the amount of imprinted lines from clothing. (Don't wear a bra or tight underwear!)
- Please do not use cakey deodorant.
- Bring multiple outfits so we can choose together. (We have discussed this. based per client.)
WHAT NOT TO DO
DO NOT TAN or SPRAY TAN
It may look pretty in person, but it is not pretty to be blotchy and orange in photos. Come as you are. You are beautiful, and I promise your skin will look absolutely FLAWLESS.
Try to not be nervous. It is normal to be a little bit nervous, but I am an easy going, easy to get along with, happy to empower and make you feel beautiful kind of lady. Some come on, sit back, and relax!
LASTLY, I am SOOO Excited for your shoot! If you have any last minute questions, please text me as that is the quickest way to get ahold of me!
Address is 91 The Crescent Newnan, Ga