Desirable Pebble Creek end unit in sought-after Sunnyvale neighborhood
This desirable ADA-compliant first-floor end unit is a rare find that is offered for sale by its owner of 29 years. With its open-concept living and dining room, both with outdoor patios at the front and rear of the unit, this unit is bright, sunny, and optimized for indoor-outdoor living. The kitchen with its original appliances includes a rarely-used lowered, accessible-level range. Side-by-side laundry machines are tucked away in a laundry closet. The home’s bedroom accesses a full hallway bathroom. Upgrades to this unit include two new ductless HVAC units, dual-pane Milgard windows, and fresh paint in the interior, including the cabinetry. To accommodate for vehicles with accessibility features, this unit has a two-stall carport with two storage closets. The complex is convenient to restaurants and shopping and close to the Sunnyvale Community Center, the downtown Sunnyvale Farmers Market, Apple, Google, and commuting routes 101, 280, and 85. A great opportunity for first-time buyers!
Offered at $598,000
Architecture + Design
Take a 3D Tour!
- 787 square foot condo
- All 40 units in this condo complex offer 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom
- This is an ADA-compliant, accessible unit
- Open-concept living and dining rooms
- Dining room opens to a delightful small front patio
- Living room opens to a larger rear patio, offering access to the expansive green belt area at the rear of the complex; a spacious storage closet is located off of the rear patio as well
- Kitchen with original appliances includes a rarely-used lowered, accessible-level stove and oven
- Full side-by-side washer/dryer closet, distinct from other units that offer stackable laundry machines
- Two new ductless HVAC units installed in August 2021, one in the living room and one in the bedroom
- Freshly painted interior, including cabinetry, as of September 2021
- Additional features include newer Shaw laminate floors, newer sliding doors, and newer dual-pane Milgard windows
- To accommodate for vehicles with accessibility features, this unit has a two-stall carport featuring two storage closets as well (note: other units in this development offer only a single carport and single storage closet); there is a very large overflow/guest parking lot as well
- The complex is convenient to restaurants and shopping and close to the Sunnyvale Community Center, the downtown Sunnyvale Farmers Market, Apple, Google, and commuting routes 101, 280, and 85.
- HOA dues: $397/month, which covers water, garbage, landscaping, roofing, painting
Life + Leisure
Sunnyvale | California
Blu Skye Media