The doctrinal position of Sonship School of the Firstborn is expressed in the following statement of faith. We believe ...
- The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The deity of our Lord Jesus Christ; the atoning sacrifice of His death, burial, and resurrection; His future return to earth to rule over the nations.
- The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
- The redemptive work of the cross of Christ provides healing for the human body in answer to believing prayer.
- The baptism with the Holy Spirit is given to Believers who ask for it, with evidence of speaking in other tongues.
- In the resurrection of the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.
- In water baptism by immersion and observance of the Lord's Supper.
STANDARDS OF INTEGRITY
Registration in Sonship School of the Firstborn requires adherence to the School's standards of integrity. These standards are intuitively understood and cannot in any case be listed exhaustively. However, the following examples represent some basic types of unacceptable behavior:
- Cheating: using unauthorized notes, aids, or information when taking an examination; submitting work done by someone else as your own; copying or paraphrasing someone else's projects, or other work, and submitting it as your own.
- Plagiarism: submitting someone else's work and claiming it as your own or neglecting to give appropriate documentation when using any kind of reference materials.
- Fabrication: lying, falsifying or inventing any information, data, or citation.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Sonship School of the Firstborn is a biblically based discipleship program aiming to equip men and women to fulfill God's will for their lives.
While Sonship School of the Firstborn reaches many people from all over the world and from different ethnic groups, all students are expected to conduct their lives in a manner consistent with biblical teachings about right living and moral conduct. (Examples of such principles are found in Romans 12:9-21; Galatians 5:22-26; Ephesians 4:25-32)
Sonship School of the Firstborn operates as a nonprofit, biblically based program. Students are charged a minimal fee ($1,700), which incorporates: curriculum, administrative and enrollment fees, additional resources, etc. Occasionally, due to changing economic conditions, the School reserves the right to revise fees as deemed necessary. However, every effort is made to keep costs as low as possible, while providing quality Christian studies.
The following are the minimum requirements necessary for completion of the one-year biblical studies program at Sonship School of the Firstborn. After fulfilling the minimum one-year requirement, each student will receive a "Certificate of Completion."
- Regular Class attendance
- Payment of Tuition
- Completion of weekly lab reports
- Completion of Outside Assignments
- Completion of Tests
PROGRAM OF STUDY
Sonship School of the Firstborn offers:
- A flexible program of study for students desiring to be trained and equipped for effective ministry.
- A certificate of diploma from Sonship School of the Firstborn.
- FGS 100 - Passion for What God Wants (The Precursor to Prayer): A study of the prayer of supplication as the means of tapping into the heart of God and developing a passion for God's will and His kingdom.
- FGS 101 - First Prayer (The Bases of Prayer): Utilizing the allegory of a baseball game, this study covers four bases of prayer, as set forth in what is commonly known as The Lord's Prayer.
- FGS 102 - First Fruit (Five Secrets of Living): A discovery of five secrets that lead to continual fruit bearing in our individual lives, and in one's ministry.
- FGS 103 - First Worship (Praise that Lifts the Banner): Explores the various facets of worship; i.e., singing, lifting of the hands, dancing, etc. Discover how doxology stems from a theology of H-I-M-ology—the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- FGS 104 - First Principles (Foundational Truths): Covers the six foundational principles of the doctrine of Christ, upon which the Christian faith is built, as set forth in Hebrews 6:1-2.
- FGS 105 - First Love (Developing and Unwavering Trust in Father's Love): An exploration of the extravagant love of the Father, as exemplified in the face of Christ.
- FGS 106 - First Tenth (The Revelation of Tithing): A study of the basic principles of stewardship versus ownership.
- FGS 107 - First Faith (Four Laws of Faith): Become more intimately acquainted with the Author of your faith—Jesus—and become familiar with the person, principle, and problem of faith.
- FGS 108 - First Fear (Overcoming the Spirit of Fear): Insight into the spirit of fear, its modus operandi, and how to halt its effects in one's life by trampling fear underfoot.
- FGS 109 - First Revelation (Revelation of a Difference): An explorative study on the importance of revelation versus education, as it pertains to walking with God and hearing the voice of God.
- FGS 110 - The Beauty of Brokenness: An analysis for the continual need for brokenness, in order to effectuate the will of God in one's life.
Laws —Bethel Series
- LBS 110 - The Sabbath (Why We Worship on Sunday): A study of the biblical basis of the Sabbath, and why we worship on Sunday.
- LBS 111 - Vessels in a Great House (Meet for the Master's Use): A pragmatical study of how to become vessels meet for the Master's use and prepared for every good work.
- LBS 112 - God's Triple "A" Church: This study examines three ingredients found in the First Century Church, that are vital to the advancing of God's kingdom in the earth today - An affection for the Word of God, An appreciation the house of God, and An aspiration for suffering persecution for the cause of God.
- LBS 113 - Church Government (Show the House to the House): Brings understanding to the God-ordained authority and order in the local church.
- LBS 114 - Church Health (Joints and Marrow): Provides a clear insight into the requirements for maintaining a healthy local church.
- LBS 115 - Ministry of Helps: Gives insight into the support elements within the local church.
- LBS 116 - The Perfect Father (Overcoming the Elder Brother Syndrome): Insight into the unconditional love of our heavenly Father as depicted in the biblical account of the prodigal son.
- LBS 117 - Free to Be Me (Discovering Your Motivational Gift): An understanding of the seven motivational gifts, set forth in Romans 12:6-8, and the diversity of impact these gifts have on the body of Christ.
- LBS 118 - Integrity, Principle, and Purity in the Christian Life (by Pastor Bob Miller): A pragmatic study of the systemic impact of integrity and its importance in a Christian's life.
- LBS 119 - Intercession (The Third Dimension of Prayer): A study of the purpose and practice of the prayer of intercession, in the Old and New Testaments.
- LBS 120 - How to Get Over the Offense: A study of the power of forgiveness and how to overcome the stumbling-block of offenses.
- LBS 121 - The Porter's Ministry (It's Doctrine, Duty, Division and Distinction): An explorative study on the porter's ministry as a watchman over the city, and the porter's authority to bind and loose the works of darkness in order to release the kingdom of God.
Jericho and Jordan Series
- JJS 122- Before and After the Call: This study evaluates how to determine the call of God on one's life, and the proper response to that call.
- JJS 123 - After the Proof of the Call: The biblical standard of evaluation and certification that attests to the character of the minister prior to release into ministry.
- JJS 124 - Equipment for the Called (Prayer and the Ministry of the Word): Concentration on a minister's prayer life and the ministry of the Word.
- JJS 125 - Equipment for the Called II (The Ascension Ministry of Jesus Christ): Explorative study of the ascension (five-fold) ministry of Jesus Christ as the pattern for today's five-fold ministers.
- JJS 126 - Toys 'R Us (Anointing Versus Gift): A study that evaluates whether you are a tool in the Lord's hands or a toy in the hands of the devil.
- JJS 127 - Pneumatology (The Study of the Spirit): An in-depth study of the ministry of the Holy Spirit, as it relates to daily living.
- JJS 129 - Soul-Winning Action Team (S.W.A.T.): Discover how to put feet to your faith through street evangelism, and learn how to witness for Jesus Christ.