In this picture, we were given a blank mini van. We used the content aware scale to stretch the van and then personalize it. I was also given the freedom to download new fonts and brushes to use on the van.
This piece involved two pictures, the dog and the grass. I moved the dog onto the grass piece and used puppet warp to disorient the dog and added little touches to make the dog look active.
My personal favorite, the comic book involved lots of coloring on different layers. I also learned about gradients which change color. The dodge tool also helped to add texture and depth to the colors.
This project was very unique in the sense that there was a lot to be done with the house. We had give it a new shape, background, and color. We also used the liquify filter to add the fog.
Pictured above is my piece for our Surrealism Project. I tried to create a physical representation of the conscience and what goes on in the mind. My inspiration for this piece is Remedios Varo since his pieces have lots of inverse and peculiar features.