Included in the new plan is:
Excellence in Learning ~ Living in Christ
Act justly, love tenderly and walk humbly with your God.
• We respect the dignity of the human person, created in the image and likeness of God.
• We exercise a preferential option for the poor (financial, intellectual, social and spiritual).
• We continually strive to deepen our relationship with God and one another.
Strategic Plan Pillars
Catholic Faith Formation
• Our Catholic schools will support the family and the parish in animating the Catholic faith of our students.
• Our Catholic students and staff will witness their faith through acts of justice in their community and in the global south.
View detailed Catholic Faith Formation Goals, Initiatives and Next Steps
• Our Catholic schools will continue the tradition of academic excellence in literacy and mathematics.
• Our Catholic schools will increase the integration of technology into the classroom to improve efficiency, critical thinking and collaboration.
View detailed Student Achievement Goals, Initiatives and Next Steps
Safe and Accepting Schools
• Our parents, students and staff will work together to make sure Catholic schools are safe places in which to learn.
• Students in our Catholic schools will feel welcomed and included at school.
View detailed Safe and Accepting Schools Goals, Initiatives and Next Steps
Communication and Community Engagement
• Our Catholic schools will be recognized as providing exceptional service, by friendly caring people, who are always willing to assist when someone needs help.
• Our parents will witness the good things that are taking place in our Catholic schools by using social media and electronic communication to stay connected.
View detailed Communication and Community Engagement Goals, Initiatives and Next Steps
Thank you for taking the time to view highlights from the 2015-16 school year. If you have any questions, would like more information or require an accessible version, please contact Communication Services.
Phone: 519-756-6505 Ext. 234
To view the accessible version of this report visit the Board's website.