What is Protiviti?
Protiviti is a consulting firm that specializes in technology, business process, analytics, risk, compliance, transactions and internal audit.
- Protiviti has offices in over 20 countries
- Protiviti has worked with over 60% of FORTUNE 1000® companies and 35% of FORTUNE Global 500® companies
- Protiviti has been announced as the best company to work for by FORTUNE and Consulting Magazine
What do I want to do at Protiviti?
I would like to obtain an internship at Protiviti within the Internal Audit and Financial Advisory branch. After I get the internship position, I plan to apply to be a consultant. Once I have a secure job as a consultant in Protiviti, I want to work my way up the career ladder to become a managing director.
What does an Internal Audit and Financial Advisory consultant do?
- Works with auditing companies to help them with their internal audit activities
- Helps companies with finances and complex accounting issues
- Helps assess fraud risk and implement solutions to better manage these risks
Why would I like working at Protiviti?
- You work with people, not just numbers
- You can transfer to Protiviti locations all around the country
- You have a flexible work schedule
- You have diversity within the company
- You work in a small firm