For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many rebound to the glory of God. 16. For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. 17. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; 18. While we look not at the things which are seen, but at things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.2 Corinthians 4:15-18
- Life is a market and in this market we have 2 sets of people.
- Some set of people sell their goods very fast , while for some it is delayed.
- The Lord know the reason for the delay. Some delay is to prove that nothing is by your power. No matter the level of your effort, the approval for rest comes from above.
- So when this happens hang in there for it is God that gives seed to the sower and bread to the eater.
- Our world today is hit by the turbulence of the season hang in there.
- What is the crisis you are managing at the moment, hang in there.
- Apostle Paul went through greater things that you and I but they were temporal, yours shall be temporal too hang in there.
- If you endure the gain is far more greater than the pain if you faint not
WHAT ARE THE SECRETS TO HANG IN THERE
- Positive attitude will only see the love and mercy of God in action instead of the problems. As positive as you can be learn to stand up from the ashes of yesterday.
- Be an overcomer because you can do all things through Christ that strengthens you. Overcomers are shattered and battered by problems but refused to be demoralized.
- Live in an atmosphere of praise remembering the benefits God has bestowed on you over the years. Ps 103:2
- Focus on the unseen Hebrew 11:1 - Faith is the evidence of things not seen but hoped for. You hope for healing is now, breakthrough is now, family peace is now, open doors is now, good job is now, wife/husband is now and prosperity is now.
- Finally friends, when God gives a command ours is to obey.
- At Lazarus grave he said roll the stone away.
- At the marriage in cannan he said fill the pots with water
- I tell you today at his command, do what is expected of you. Which is the right thing and trust God to do what you cannot do.
When you do you reap - Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.
God will out perform himself in your life, never you give up but hang in there.