Last Week (September 24)
- Crews poured curb and gutter.
- Crews graded the gravel roadway in preparation for paving.
This Week (October 1)
- Paving of the first two lifts of blacktop will be completed. Once paving is complete, the roadway will be opened up to two-way traffic.
- Crews will work on placing and grading gravel in preparation of pouring the sidewalk and concrete driveway aprons.
- Crews will work on restoring the disturbed soils on the north side of the roadway.
- Four short storm sewer structures, that intake storm water, will be replaced.
Next Week (October 8)
- Crews will pour the concrete sidewalk and concrete driveway aprons.
- Crews will restore disturbed soils on the south side of the roadway.
- Once the sidewalk and concrete driveway aprons are poured, and disturbed soils are restored, crews will pave the final lift of blacktop, and install permanent signs and pavement markings.
Andrew Giesen: Project Manager (651-430-4336)