Ingredients You'll Need
- 1.5 cups of all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoons of baking soda
- 2⁄3 cup of softened butter
- 1⁄2 packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons and 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 5⁄8 Instant vanilla pudding mix or vanilla extract
- 1 and 1⁄4 egg
- 3⁄4 Vanilla extract
- 1 and 1⁄3 cups semisweet chocolate chips (or any other, like dark chocolate or white chocolate)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
In a large bowl, combine softened butter with packed brown sugar and white sugar. You can use an electric mixer or use a whisk, the second will take some elbow grease and will take slightly longer. Beat in the vanilla pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Mix until there are no clumps of butter. Make sure to preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 175 Celsius.
Now it’s time to roll out a piece of parchment paper, place balls of cookie dough, whatever size you like, and space them out accordingly. 1 to 2 inches should be enough. You can also press the cookie dough down with a fork, but you don’t have to. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven and let stand for a few minutes to cool down.