- Premiumisation – Using speciality rice is a simple way to premiumise your menu, find out more here
- Margin Maximiser – As a low-cost ingredient, Tilda rice can be used to drive margin and also to up sell as a side – bonus! Download our handy guide here
- Healthy Options – With consumers looking to eat healthier, Tilda rice can offer a great base for wholesome, filling meals without the calories
- Frozen Range – A quick and versatile option in a reduced staff operation - see our professional frozen range here
- Vegan & Veggie – Tilda rice can help you cater to a range of special dietary requirements from vegan and vegetarian to gluten and lactose free, as well as calorie controlled lighter options
- NEW Steamed Range – simple to serve, just heat and go, our new steamed range gives you the flexibility to offer quick service tasty solutions. See our range here
Summer of Sport
Make the most of this summer’s sporting fixtures with:
Come the summer and hopefully the removal of many restrictions, make the most of the pent-up demand for eating out experiences and hold special ticketed events such as:
- A summer party to celebrate a return to "a little" normality, food & drink pairing events, craft beer tastings, craft spirit festivals, wine tastings and cuisine themed evenings.
- Why not pre-sell tickets to drive forward revenue, plus you’ll find customers will spend more, as they don’t factor in the original ticket cost to their night’s budget – bonus!
- In the meantime, try virtual dinner parties with meal kits delivered and an evening shared online. Or virtual wine tastings with complementary food pairings.
Make the most of the growing number of dog owners with their lockdown pups by offer dog-friendly dining, doggie treats, water bowls etc. You can even make your own signature dog treats from Tilda rice and chicken!
Take Away & Delivery
Travels well – Tilda rice is a reliable and trusted option when it comes to take away and delivery menus
Hand-held – Why not try introducing tubs or cartons (hot or cold) to eat on the go? Chilli, burrito, Thai Curry – the options are endless!
Al Fresco Dining
Picnic Packs – Rice salads and simple picnic dishes make a great option for the hot weather so customers can eat outside or on the go
Street Food – Rice is a huge part of so many world foods and with street food trending, rice is the perfect ingredient for grab & go street food options
Winning Dishes – Take some of your customers’ favourites and give them the chance to show-off their newfound skills in the kitchen with a make home kit. These meal kits also cut down on food waste, and by including easy to follow step by step instructions it will encourage home cooks to extend their repertoire. Tilda has been working with Hello Fresh since 2015 and our RTH pouches are an integral part of their quick and easy offering. Tilda dry rice is also easy to portion up, with an average portion of 50g, and you can show them how to make the perfect fluffy rice here.
For One – One pot take-away meals are a cost effective and simple meal solution for those eating on their own
As well as supplying NHS workers, the Felix Project, The World Food Program and supporting a number of Covid related charity initiatives (find out more here), we continue to support the great work Mary’s Meals do, by donating a meal for every bag of our wholegrain range sold through our ‘Big Meal Giveaway’. Find out more here
we've raised over 198,000 meals!
We hope you found this short guide handy. If you have any questions or comments you’d like to share, we’d love to hear from you, so please do get in touch:
Head of Foodservice: Annette - firstname.lastname@example.org
Luke (Midlands) - email@example.com
Gareth (North) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Harv ( South ) - email@example.com
Foodservice Enquiries - FoodserviceEnquiries@tilda.com