1. Bill Gates - Microsoft (Big Company).
2. Lots of people fail to do big changes like by using money to build something but it doesn't work, you fail and try again until it works.
3. For example: Astro Teller - The unexpected benefit of celebrating failure https://goo.gl/sGpAAR
1. The project could be mostly different from other projects. For example, don't create like something the same as other stuff, create stuff like teleporters, better computers or phones, stuff like that.
Man... A teleporter could be awesome.
2. If you create like a phone that is weak, it's not useful.
3. The invention can be powerful to be a popular invention.
1. Do good stuff like help people and animals. Be nice.
2. Protect your country (or other country) to change the world into peace.
Our world is protected! Yes!
3. Donate stuff like blood or food.
4. Example: Boyd Varty - What I learned from Nelson Mandela https://goo.gl/XzsiJR
1. Protect the environment (recycle stuff). Keep the environment clean.
2. Protect people or animals.
3. Protect your country (everyone).
4. Example: https://goo.gl/f38sUP
Stuff Kairav Said
Kairav says: "So Phillip asked me, What Does It Take To Change The World? I think changing the world means not doing wars and being nice to everybody, like the Tribes Agreements, Attentive Listening, Mutual Respect, Appreciation and Participation. And if we appreciate each other, everybody will be happy. So um, goodbye."
Quotes From Famous People
1. "Be the change you want to see in the World." - Mahatma Gandhi
2. "The biggest risk is not taking any risk... In a world that's changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks." - Mark Zuckerberg
3. "Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose." - Bill Gates