Dr. Joynicole Martinez is CEO of the Alchemist Agency, a management consulting firm focused on building the capacity of purpose centered organizations, corporations, and executives.
Dr. Martinez has 20 years of experience providing capacity-building and organizational design services, fund development, leadership and board training, strategic planning, and performance management.
As a community advancement and public health expert, Joynicole has developed initiatives that reach across disciplines to strengthen health and wellness, including the development of mixed-income, mixed-finance housing communities that encompass programming addressing social determinants of health, equity and human rights.
An executive coach, trainer, and keynote speaker, Joynicole has presented at Microsoft, UNESCO, Ritz Paris, the Health Care Compliance Association, Wells Fargo, the Dept. of Housing and Urban Developent, the Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics, and more. Her expertise has carried her to London, Paris, the Hague, Moscow, Brussels, and New Delhi.
Dr. Joy sits on the Board of Directors for the Wisdom To Believe Foundation, serves as U.S. Chair for Housing and Community Development for the ALL International Women’s Chamber, is a Subject Matter Expert for the National Health Care for the Homeless Council, a SheSourceExpert in Business and the Economy, Health, and Social Justice, is a staff contributor to the newspaper The Carolinian, and a member of the invitation-only community of leadership and executive coaches, Forbes Coaches Council.
As an experienced trainer and speaker, Dr. Martinez offers customized training solutions and presentations for clients of the Alchemist Agency. However, the following is a listing of her most requested content:
- The Power of Influence
- Soft Power and Social Enterprise
- Building Contextual Intelligence*
- From Manager to Leader
- Remote Team Dynamics
- Building Diverse Teams*
- Collaborative Leadership*
- Cultural Competency in Complex Communication*
- Professional Communication
- Communicating Your Value
- Personal Branding
- She-Speaks: Professional Communication for Women
- The Myth of Work-Life Balance
- Focus and Execution
- Purpose Driven Planning
Board Development and Governance
- Socially Responsible Board Governance*
- Restoring Mission & Vision
- Diverse Board Recruiting* - watch a free webinar with Dr. Martinez & Boardable
- Compliant and Patient-Centric Healthcare
- Engaging Members through Advocacy and Outreach*
- Creative Approaches to Complex Funding
- Restoring At-Risk Communities*
- Program Design and Economic Impact
- Housing that Heals*
- Women and Social Entrepreneurship*
*Topics Cover Diversity and Inclusion Training