ROKU CODE LINK
A Roku link code is a code that activates channels in Roku, and making payments for the channels that you subscribe. This code is unique for every Roku player or Roku stick and a Roku account should be created for the same with which Roku easily keeps an account of your activities and channels subscribed. Creation of Roku.com/link account free of cost, but they charge for the channels subscribed.
RESOLVING ROKU CODE LINK
- While installing the Roku device, you get a code on the TV. Navigate to roku.com/link webpage and type the Roku link code found on the TV. If you get an error while entering the code, try entering it again as you could have made typing mistakes.
- Select new code if you want to renew the code by snapping the * key on the remote. Complete void space with the new code found on-screen in the same link.
- If the webpage stops in a step, do not panic the webpage might get slow at times and try doing the setup again.
- To avoid small confusions, choose the correct and proper HDMI port on your device to which you have connected your player or the stick.
- Be careful of the fraud websites that tell fake things. Free channels for 6 months, fee for some other reasons, etc are the fake promise that they assure. Understand that Roku does not charge fee for activation.
- To pair Roku remote to the Roku device, find a button at the back of the remote. Long press this pairing button for sending commands to the Roku device.
If you have, queries or doubts related to this feel comfortable to interact with our 24/7 working customer service @ +1-844-839-1180 toll-free number.