1 day western cape / wine-lands route:
- 07h30 - pick up at accommodation in Cape Town
- transfer by bus to Stellenbosch in the heart of the Winelands, for a visit to the House of JC Le Roux and a brief overview of the sparkling wine-making process and a tasting.
- our next stop is at the Van Ryn's Brandy distillerey, a benchmark in brandy making in South Africa. An overview of the brandy making process will completed with a tasting of the Van Ryn's products range.
- light lunch for the group will be at SIT Cafe in the historical town of Paarl. En Route we travel this town that is an integral part of the wine industry of this region.
- after lunch we go to one of the icons in the cape wine industry, Nederburg Wines for a cellar tour and tasting.
- late afternoon we return to Cape for a drop off at your accommodation.