Basic Photography Package - $1950
* Up to five hours of event photography. (This is for a four hour event. I get there an hour early to setup, shoot room details, as well as capture a family portrait before the party starts.)
* One hour of temple portraits
* Downloadable link with lightly edited digital files
* Online preview and gallery for four weeks. Prints can be purchased in this gallery. Photos are made available within one month of the event.
* Event pricing for prints
* In-person consultation/ordering session after the event (any wall art or album orders are expected to be finalized at this session)
Sales Tax will be added to any order that includes physical products. There is a $100 travel charge for each shoot located more than 10 miles from 60015.
* Additional time: $390 an hour
* Additional photographer: $300 for four hours, $65 per hour for additional time beyond four hours
* Mitzvah Child Pre-Shoot , 60 minutes, in the North Shore area: $400 (This pricing only available as an add-on for an event)
* Mitzvah Child Pre-Shoot plus Guest Sign In Book from Pre-Shoot (20 page 10x10 Coffee Table Book): $600
* 8x12, 40 page Coffee Table Book: $685. Additional pages may be added at $10 per spread, in increments of 5 spreads. Increase the size to a 12x12 book for an additional $100.
* 8x12, 40 page Custom Heirloom Album: $1249. Additional pages may be added at $15 per spread, in increments of 5 spreads. Increase the size to a 12x12 book for additional $180.
* Replica 8x12, 40 page Coffee Table Book for Grandparents: $300 each
* Replica 8x12, 40 page Heirloom Album for Grandparents: $600 each
* Grandparent 8x8, 20 page Coffee Table Book for Grandparents, original design: $400 (only available after a 8x12 Coffee Table or Heirloom Album has been purchased)
Ready to Book?
Let's talk! Email me at Susanrkphoto@gmail.com , call me at 773 510 7105, or go to my website here and click on the "inquire" button. Let's discuss your event, I'll check my schedule and hopefully move forward. I am happy to meet with you in Deerfield if you would like a no-obligation, pre-consult in person. When you are ready, I will send you a contract and an invoice. Once the contract is signed (electronically) and the $600 deposit is paid, it's official! I do not hold dates until the contract is signed and the deposit is paid.
A few weeks before your event I will send you a questionnaire so you can make sure I know all the family and friends you would like me to focus on at the event. You will tell me what groupings you would like for portraits. I will also find out any special details about your occasion that you want to make sure I capture.
Photos by Susan Ryan Kalina Photography