Please pray for Eddie & Barbie Broussard, serving worldwide with the Navigators, a ministry making disciples in 109 countries! Eddie serves as one of their International Vice Presidents, helping to shape the future of missions sending. He also encourages and ministers to Navigators’ leaders in Eurasia and Latin America.
Meet Eddie, a member of Calvary Worship Center, in the Westside Life Center between services 2/29 or 3/1, and sign up to receive his updates. Thank you for being a part of their ministry!
Praise God for:
- Eddie & Barbie's faithful ministry to the nations!
- All the ways God blessed recent conferences dealing with the ministry's approach to worldwide missions!
Please pray for:
- Wisdom for Eddie and other leaders for how to communicate the decisions that came out of those conferences. Wisdom for each Navigator, no matter where he or she serves, to know how best to carry out those plans within their unique contexts and giftings.
- God to continue to move in Eurasia, including countries that are closed to the Gospel. Pray for Eurasian believers to grow in their faith and to know how to share that faith with the often hostile world around them.
- God to continue to bless and encourage Eddie & Barbie, giving them times of rest and refreshment in His Word, plus deep fellowship with the saints around the world, including their home church of Calvary Worship Center!
How is God calling you to step out in faith in the world of missions? Is He calling you to pray? To give? To go?
In 2020, Calvary Worship Center sending teams plan to:
• Assist with further construction on Pastor Pepe’s church in Juarez, Mexico! Tuesday-Saturday, May 5-9. Cost is $495 and applications are due March 8. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Provide a Car Clinic (repairs, maintenance, and training) for Mexican pastors November 3-7. Cost is $495 and applications are due September 6. For more information, please email email@example.com.
• Serve children with special needs and their caregivers, plus assist with a Medical Clinic evangelistic outreach at His Safe Haven Village in Northern Liberia in November! Cost will be around $3,500 (depending on flight costs). For more information, please email JimCyndiCurran@comcast.net.
A desire fulfilled is sweet to the soul! Proverbs 13:19
After years of praying, Mathare Worship Centre has received approval for their new building, Project Nuru!
- Wisdom for Pastor Karau and Pastor Steve as they ask God the best way to move forward. Do they continue to rent a very substandard building? Do they use tents to meet on the land dedicated to the new building? If they do that, where do they meet when construction begins?
- Funding for the building. Even though Mathare Worship Centre is in a slum area, building costs are similar to the USA, and the project is estimated to cost $1,000,000.
Pastor Steve Karithi continues as pastor of Mathare Worship Centre, but his Hope's Promise Sanctuary of Hope job title has changed to Programme Director. His duties have changed to focus on strategy moving forward. He is visiting different areas and speaking with members of different organizations to explore options. Please keep praying as we seek God’s direction!
Thank you for praying for Geoffrey and Janet, who took their final high school exams and were making choices about their future education and jobs! They both wanted to do law but their scores did not qualify to get into a law programme directly. Janet has decided to pursue education psychology which she feels will enable her to work with children in the future. We are currently looking at her starting in May at Pan African Christian University. Geoffrey is leaning toward doing a course in I.T but we are still working to help him find what is best for him. He should also start in May for whatever course he will settle on.
Please pray for Linda Weber and her friends in Lamorlaye, France! Linda has been meeting with this group of moms and singles for a meal and a time of sharing. They come to Linda and her friend Dorothee with questions about faith and the Bible. Praise God for the privilege Linda & Dorothee have to guide them in their quest to live with Christ in their lives! Please pray God will guide them into all Truth.