* NSC SQUASH CENTRE, Persiaran Duta, Kuala Lumpur.
* NATIONAL SQUASH CENTRE, Bukit Jalil, Sri Petaling, Kuala Lumpur
* Optional Venue: UNIVERSITY MALAYA (UM), Kuala Lumpur
* TOP 8 PLACING ALL AGE GROUPS, NATIONAL SQUASH CENTRE, Bukit Jalil , Sri Petaling, Kual Lumpur
1. Boys Under 9 Open Championship 1. Girls Under 9 Open Championship
2. Boys Under 11 Open Championship 2. Girls Under 11 Open Championship
3. Boys Under 13 Open Championship 3. Girls Under 13 Open Championship
4. Boys Under 15 Open Championship 4. Girls Under 15 Open Championship
5. Boys Under 17 Open Championship 5. Girls Under 17 Open Championship
6. Boys Under 19 Open Championship 6. Girls Under 19 Open Championship
NOTE: BOYS AND GIRLS UNDER 9 ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE ASIAN JUNIORS RANKING POINT.
PLAYERS CAN ENTER ONE EVENT ONLY.
AGE CUT OFF DATE
* The age cut off date for the Championships is 9th December 2018.
• It is open to all foreign and local players not banned by the ASF. All foreign/local player entries must be endorsed by their respective National/State Association. Please give your correct date of birth as we will verify them from your Passport. ENTRIES WITHOUT SPIN NUMBER WILL BE REJECTED.
a. Foreign players (Without Accommodation) - USD 80 per person
b. Local - (Without Accommodation) - RM 80.00 per person
• Entries and Bank In slip to EMAIL to: Persatuan Squash WP Kuala Lumpur. ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
• Only payments made directly into the Account Number will be accepted.
• Please add in USD 25 each transaction as BANK CHARGES OVER HERE.
Persatuan Squash WP Kuala Lumpur
Account Number: 8000928820
Bank: CIMB SWIFT CODE: CIBBMYKL
Branch: The Scott Garden, Jalan Klang Lama, 58000, Kuala Lumpur
* SRAFT cannot be held responsible for entries not accompanied with payment.
* Purpose of payment must be stated properly.
* Withdrawal from the Championship must be notified to SRAFT as soon as possible by telephone or fax. Entry fees will not be refunded.
* Entries must be received by 12.00pm NOON (M’sian time) on or before 15th Oct. 2018
LATE ENTRIES OR ENTRIES WITHOUT THE ENTRY FEE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
ACCOMMODATION (FOREIGN PLAYERS)
* Official Hotel – BERJAYA TIMES SQUARE HOTEL, No.1, Jalan Imbi, 55100 Kuala Lumpur – 5 stars
a. The package of USD 570 (per person) includes entry fee & 7 nights’ accommodation from 3rd
b. Dec (Mon) to 10th Dec (Mon) 2018, only on a twin sharing basis with breakfast for both officials and players. There will be NO REFUND for unused nights
c. For the single room, the rate is USD 1140 (per person) includes entry fee & 7 nights’ accommodation from 3rd Dec to 10th Dec. 2018 with breakfast. There will be NO REFUND for unused nights.
d. For additional night, foreign booking MUST also be made through the Organiser in order to enjoy the same rate and the charges per night as follows:
i. Single = USD 100 per person per night with breakfast
ii. Twin Sharing = USD 50 per person per night with breakfast
e. Only accommodation booked through PERSATUAN SQUASH WP KUALA LUMPUR will be provided bus shuttle services between the hotel and venue.
* The Pearl Hotel, Batu 5, Jalan Klang Lama, 58000 Kuala Lumpur – 4 stars
f. The package of USD 380 (per person) includes entry fee & 7 nights’ accommodation from 3rd Dec (Mon) to 10th Dec (Mon) 2018, only on a twin sharing basis with breakfast for both officials and players. There will be NO REFUND for unused nights.
g. Local players RM 480 (per person) includes entry fee & 6 nights’ accommodation from 3rd Nov (Mon) to 9th Dec (Sun) 2018, only on QUART SHARING basis without breakfast. There will be NO REFUND for unused nights.
h. For the single room, the rate is USD 760 (per person) includes entry fee & 7 nights’ accommodation from 3th Dec. to 10th Dec. 2018 with breakfast. There will be NO REFUND for unused nights.
i. For additional nights, foreign booking MUST also be made through the Organiser in order to enjoy the same rate and the charges per night is as follows:
iii. Single = USD 70 per person per night with breakfast
iv. Twin Sharing = USD 35 per person per night with breakfast
j. Only accommodations booked through PERSATUAN SQUASH WP KUALA LUMPUR will be provided bus shuttle services between the hotel and venue during tournament
AIRPORT TRANSFER – For foreign players & officials on Hotel package arrangement only
* All foreign players and officials will be picked up from the airport upon arrival. Transfer to Airport after the tournament will be also provided.
. Kindly provide details of the arrival and departure as per form attached.
TOURNAMENT T- SHIRTS
* All participants will receive one (1) Tournament T shirt.
* Shuttle service between official hotel and venue will only be provided for players/officials/parents
Who booked their rooms through the Organiser ONLY.
* Squash Ball – DOUBLE YELLOW DOT.
• The Championship is organised by the Squash Racquets Association of Federal Territory, Kuala Lumpur (SRAFTKL)
• Sanctioned by Squash Racquets Association of Malaysia. (SRAM)
• A PLATINUM Asian Junior Super Series Event (AJSS)
* Organizing Chairman Mr Steven Kwan A.M.N. Mobile Phone No: 012-3309226
Tournament Director: YM Raja Razaman Mobile Phone No: 016-2711112
Asst. Tournament Director: Mr Vincent Lee Mobile Phone No: 0193530646
Tournament Referee: TBA
Secretariat: Puan Zahrah Mobile Phone No: 013-2582299
Puan Hajjah Noor Suria Mobile Phone No: 017-3762343
Encik Najmi Hafifi Hussain
Finance Puan Idayu Idris Moblie Phone No : 0137977089
Transportation: Tuan Haji Ampandi Bin Omar Mobile Phone No: 012-3763343
Medical : Dr Kugan Mobile Phone No: 012-3950604
SRAM Technical Delegate: Mr K. Sivanesan Mobile Phone No: 0162210430
All players must complete an official entry form with the entry fee slip & fax to :
THE TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR,
(REDtone 12th KL Junior Open Squash Championships 2018)
(YM Raja Razaman - HP 016-2711112/Vincent Lee-HP 0193530646)
Notes to Participants
Prizes in kind & medals will be awarded to all top 8 winners in all age Groups.
Championships Date: 4th – 9th December 2018.
Venue: NSC SQUASH CENTRE, Persiaran Jalan Duta, Kuala Lumpur.
NATIONAL SQUASH CENTRE, Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur.
Optional Venue: UNIVERSITY MALAYA (UM), Kuala Lumpur.
TOP 8 PLACING FOR ALL AGE GROUPS WILL BE PLAY @
NATIONAL SQUASH CENTRE, Bukit Jalil, Sri Petaling, Kuala Lumpur.
For all local players, this tournament may be consider as part of the National Junior Ranking by Squash Racquets Association of Malaysia (SRAM) for tournament grading for CIMB National Junior Circuit for 2019.
All officials and players must ensure they are 15 minutes before their matches start.
All players MUST check their next round matches before leaving the venue.
Walkover will be given, if the player is late by 15 minutes by the time the name is called
All players must mark and referee matches when required.
All players must wear eyewear.
The matches are base on circuit format. Winners of all rounds will play best of five. Loser will be best of 3. All players will play until they achieve their final positions. ALL top 8 positions will play best of 5 on the final day.
The scoring format is 11 Points – PAR (Point-A-Rally) and following the WSF Rules of World Singles Game.
The Organizing Committee reserves the rights to make changes to the format of play (if necessary) after the entry closes. The decisions shall be final.