The Gaming Handbook
- Major League Gaming is taken SERIOUSLY.
- Always have a spare controller. Always.
- Never leave the house without a charger, or two, or three.
- When a new game comes out, your responsible for "trying out" the product, even against parents permission.
- When you see someone playing on of your favorite games, immediately drop everything, and scream at the top of your lungs on how you love that game.
- Make sure to have at least 100$. That and a extra %0$ for DLC.
- Never leave a game unsaved.