Making Work:Life Balance Possible, Since 1996
I'm Sidel Stewart and I'm a Possibility Ambassador!
With an extensive, 22-year career in executive business support, working for some of the world’s most successful and recognised brands, to supporting independent solopreneurs across a wide range of industries and disciplines, I’m able to offer a viable and cost-effective solution via Onit! Communications, to meet the business and lifestyle needs of Small Businesses and individuals.
Operating in a virtual capacity (which basically means I work online, utilising cloud, audio and video technology, on my own premises), I make it possible for you to focus on what matters; the revenue-generating work that you enjoy.
In Safe Hands
- Fully Insured
- Registered and compliant with UK Data Protection regulations via the ICO (Information Commissioners Office) and GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- Upholder of client confidentiality and happy to sign an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement), if/where appropriate
- Client credit/debit card details, passwords and sensitive information held securely, via LastPass
Effectivity in Abundance
- Produced eCommerce stores, websites and micro-sites
- Managed the day to day lives of numerous personnel
- Project managed and coordinated The Guardian 'Elevate' Dragon's Den style pitch days
- Co-Project managed and delivered the first UCLU Black History Month programme
- Organised and co-ordinated exhibition stand at industry trade fair, 'Silicon Milkroundabout 11' #SMR11 for Guardian News & Media
- Project managed annual film-studio title swap on behalf of Warner Bros.
- Problem-solved 6 month expense reconciliation for CMO at EMAP
- Curated, publicised and hosted live webinars on personal branding, marketing, and career management
- Arranged and coordinated numerous live performance gigs, at notable London venues
- Publicised and promoted various sold-out live performance gigs, including at London's Jazz Café and Theatre Royal Stratford East
- Sourced, secured and co-ordinated broadcast media opportunities on behalf of Entertainment professionals
- Project managed numerous office relocations, including 260 person department at Morgan Stanley
- Conceptualised, arranged and managed team away-days on behalf of Orange, EE and Royal Bank of Canada
- Created and managed various new staff, on-boarding processes and procedure
- Passionate about process and automation, have designed, created and implemented numerous workflow and productivity systems for own and clients businesses, using tools such as Zapier, Calendly, Spark, Airtable, Typeform, and Slack.